BY SEPHORA

A next-generation contour brush designed to blend and stipple your favorite products for medium-buildable coverage. This unique PRO contour and blush brush features a dense-bristle core that provides a medium-buildable foundation coverage and an even finish to textured skin. Simply buff and stipple cosmetics into skin for a flawless, smooth look. The brush is designed to work with liquid, cream, and powder bronzers, highlighters, and blushes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. The high-quality synthetic bristles won't shed. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Burlington, VT
love this for foundation, it works soooooooo well. truly worth the money. it's a great value for money. it is bettet than a lot of brushes i have used in the past. i use it almost everyday. i would recommend this brush to anyone looking for a good foundation brush.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a perfect size to manage in every face.
I use it all the time.
It is very easy to use in my case.
Tyerra D.
Tyerra D.
Perfect for a makeup novice who's put on too much contour or a professional that wants an airbrushed finish. This brush evens out product beautifully so you can say bye, bye to cake face!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
The multi colors are amazing and well put together. I don't use anything else. Sephora is amazing m my daughter got me hooked
Alison P.
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO
This brush gives you a flawless finish everytime and is very easy to clean!
Daniela R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye - Angled Liner & Smudge
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
So handy!! I actually keep this in my purse for concealer or powder touch ups. Great size, SUPER soft, and blends like a dream! I also have the large version, which makes my cream foundations look flawless. I've been very impressed with every Sephora collection brush I've purchased, and this little guy is no exception!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I have had the same Lancôme brush for my liquid foundation for years , so I thought it was time to kick it to the curb and try something new. I was at sephora and was looking around at brushes and this one caught my eye. It's so soft, and has a dense core, and it blends liquid foundation like a dream. I really enjoy fluffy brushes for foundation and this one does a great job!
Rickiya N.
Rickiya N.
Love this brush. It does wonders. It has extraordinary use. The brand is awesome. This product is also very durable.
Kaila W.
Kaila W.
Inglewood, CA
This brush is great. I wouldn't swap it for any other brush in the world. It really diffuses my makeup well.