BY SEPHORA

✔ Liquid

Bristle type:
✔ Synthetic

What it is:
An innovative foundation brush with a dense bristle core that delivers medium coverage while the outer bristles diffuse and blend product for an even finish.

What it does:
This brush features a new, innovative brush design with a dense-bristle core to deliver medium-buildable coverage, while the outer bristles diffuse and blend product into the skin for an even finish. These unique brushes minimize the look of large pores and roughness. Gently buff and stipple cosmetics into skin for a medium-buildable, flawless, smooth look. The brush is designed to work with liquid, serum, and cream foundations.

Beauty Tip:
Gently stipple foundation into skin with unique core for a medium coverage and buff with loose outer bristles for a smooth, even finish.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals. The high-quality synthetic bristles won’t shed.

Brush Cleaning Tips: Bristle hold onto oils, excess product, debris, and bacteria, which can ultimately led to unwanted breakouts and skin irritation. Cleaning your brushes can extend the life of the bristles and make for a better makeup application and blending.
- For a quick clean, use Dry Clean: Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
- For a daily clean, use The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner
- For a deep clean, use Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-To apply liquid and cream foundations, stipple product into skin with unique core and buff with loose outer bristles for a smooth, even finish.
-To clean, wash with mild brush cleaner, air-dry.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Perfect for a makeup novice who's put on too much contour or a professional that wants an airbrushed finish. This brush evens out product beautifully so you can say bye, bye to cake face!" in 3 reviews
Brooke S.
This foundation brush is very sturdy and manufactured well. When blending my foundation I dotted my foundation on my face first then blended with the brush. When I finished blending my foundation it ended up feeling streaky and uncomfortable. I bought this brush at Sephora and there was no sample brush for me to see, but having good prior experiences with Sephora brushes I assumed it would be exceptional. Overall, it ended up having less performance quality than a drugstore foundation brush which I tested in one of my videos, and I do believe there are better quality brushes on the market for lower prices!
Victoria T.
Cranston, RI
By far my favorite foundation brush. It works with any brand of liquid foundation. Sephora brushes are definitely worth the price, you’re paying for amazing quality, soft brushes that work perfectly! Definitely would recommend
Abby B.
961 W 630 S Unit 40 Pleasant Grove
Not a fan of this brush. It didn’t blend my foundation and it was a pricey brush! It was hard to use, it didn’t apply product evenly and clung to my dry skin. I would not buy this again and would not recommend it
Molly B.
Gary, IN
The best brush I have ever bought! It makes my makeup go on so smooth. I use it every time I put foundation on. The bristles are so soft and easy to clean. I would definitely buy again and might even go back for different kinds!
Lucy D.
Waterford, VA
love this for foundation, it works soooooooo well. truly worth the money. it's a great value for money. it is bettet than a lot of brushes i have used in the past. i use it almost everyday. i would recommend this brush to anyone looking for a good foundation brush.
Erica P.
Republic , MO
This brush is like a densely packed stippling brush. It was recommended to me by a Sephora worker because I was looking for something to blend out cream contour. You have control with this brush so it’s good for blending out contour and keeping it where you want it. great brush.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
So handy!! I actually keep this in my purse for concealer or powder touch ups. Great size, SUPER soft, and blends like a dream! I also have the large version, which makes my cream foundations look flawless. I've been very impressed with every Sephora collection brush I've purchased, and this little guy is no exception!
Daniela R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Elements Anti-Bacterial Brush Set SEE DETAILS
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye - Angled Liner & Smudge
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Sephora brushes never seem to disappoint with their brushes, their brushes are little less pricer then the other high end brands out there, i use it to apply my foundation, it applying it so easy and gives them a air brushed look.
Tyerra D.