SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but a...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contour...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
felicia s.
san diego, CA
I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Naomi K.
My first brush I purchased from Sephora pro brush line and I am so impressed with it!! Worth every single penny and I will be purchasing more of their brushes!! Bristles are so soft and feel like silk on my skin!!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
Love it! So easy to define your cheek with this. Get the product where you want it and be able to blend it out after that. It's the right size for petite faces. Not all contour brushes are created equally.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
I love this brush for contouring. I feel like it is the perfect shape! Once the lady at Sephora used this on me, I was hooked! This is one of my go to contouring brushes.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??