SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am ...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contourin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Naomi K.
Naomi K.
My first brush I purchased from Sephora pro brush line and I am so impressed with it!! Worth every single penny and I will be purchasing more of their brushes!! Bristles are so soft and feel like silk on my skin!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for contouring. I feel like it is the perfect shape! Once the lady at Sephora used this on me, I was hooked! This is one of my go to contouring brushes.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! So easy to define your cheek with this. Get the product where you want it and be able to blend it out after that. It's the right size for petite faces. Not all contour brushes are created equally.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shay A.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?