Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#285 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Naomi K.
Naomi K.
March 26, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74
My first brush I purchased from Sephora pro brush line and I am so impressed with it!! Worth every single penny and I will be purchasing more of their brushes!! Bristles are so soft and feel like silk on my skin!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for contouring. I feel like it is the perfect shape! Once the lady at Sephora used this on me, I was hooked! This is one of my go to contouring brushes.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74
Love it! So easy to define your cheek with this. Get the product where you want it and be able to blend it out after that. It's the right size for petite faces. Not all contour brushes are created equally.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??