SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but a...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contour...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY
Great brushes to use for putting your makeup on. Bristles hold up well with a lot of use.
Rebecca A.
This bush is amazing. It works wonders when it comes to contouring. I use it just about everyday
Lena  T.
Monongahela , PA
Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
Caitlin T.
I love this brush. It holds up very well. I use it with my bronzer to contour my cheek bones.
Brooke S.
marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect brush for contour and blush!! It is super soft and makes it super easy to get a blended look. Perfect brush to add to your collection!
Megan S.
Mount Juliet
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as my highlighter brush and I love how much product it picks up and disperses. I always have a glowing highlight!
Chevelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and it works so well. The only thing I don't like is that it's very long and hard to control.
Kiara G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applied the product smoothly and easily, love using it to contour (what it's meant for) and for apply blush to the apples of the cheeks
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?