Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#284 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
andrea m.
andrea m.
San Diego , CA
I actually love this brush for my blush and highlighting. I use an angled brush for contouring it's quicker and more convent for me. But I couldn't be happier with this product
Aislinn R.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing quality brush! Makes it easy to apply bronzer and give an amazing contour.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
This brush makes contouring so easy! I never really contoured until I purchases this brush. Fits perfectly on my face in the areas that I want to contour. Never sheds and cleans up perfectly. I love the long handle on it as well.
Lena  T.
Lena T.
Monongahela, PA
Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
Davina N.
Davina N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
felicia s.
felicia s.
san diego, CA
I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Oct. 10, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74
I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
Laredo, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:23 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74
Applied the product smoothly and easily, love using it to contour (what it's meant for) and for apply blush to the apples of the cheeks
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shay A.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Marta A.
Marta A.
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?