Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#238 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Davina N.
Davina N.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Calgary, AB

Love it! So easy to define your cheek with this. Get the product where you want it and be able to blend it out after that. It's the right size for petite faces. Not all contour brushes are created equally.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
Laredo, TX

Applied the product smoothly and easily, love using it to contour (what it's meant for) and for apply blush to the apples of the cheeks
Lena  T.
Lena T.
Monongahela, PA

Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY

I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH

Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk Grove, CA

Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY

Great brushes to use for putting your makeup on. Bristles hold up well with a lot of use.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario

How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY

What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA

Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??

Join Now