SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am ...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contourin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
Kershaw, SC
It seemed like it would be really good for contouring or even with liquid foundation but it was so scratchy. even after washing and deep conditioning it was really scratchy. MAC 109 would be a better choice
maya s.
maya s.
I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora. I might look into it, but from a few other reviews it seemed like this wasn't the go-to product.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applied the product smoothly and easily, love using it to contour (what it's meant for) and for apply blush to the apples of the cheeks
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Deal , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing for sculpting your face! I love it so much! Can't wait to try all of the brushes!
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk grove, CA
Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
felicia s.
felicia s.
san diego, CA
I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??