Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#269 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
felicia s.
felicia s.
san diego, CA

I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY

I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH

Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk Grove, CA

Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY

Great brushes to use for putting your makeup on. Bristles hold up well with a lot of use.
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Deal, Tx

This brush is amazing for sculpting your face! I love it so much! Can't wait to try all of the brushes!
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.

It is soooooooooo soft and it does not shed which is always a good thing. i find that it fits perfectly where the contour should be. only problem is the price
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario

How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY

What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA

Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??

Join Now