Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

11 days left

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Lena  T.
Lena T.
Monongahela , Pa

Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
Davina N.
Davina N.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk Grove, CA

Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH

Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY

I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
felicia s.
felicia s.
san diego, CA

I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT

I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Kiara G.
Kiara G.
Laredo, TX

Applied the product smoothly and easily, love using it to contour (what it's meant for) and for apply blush to the apples of the cheeks
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

This brush is amazing! It blends in the crease of your eye perfectly. I usually use this to blend out my really dark colors for a really smoky eye. Its really light weight and is really soft on the eye so it doesn't cause irritation.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario

How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY

What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC

I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA

Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??