SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but a...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contour...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
Lena  T.
Monongahela , PA
Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
Davina N.
Arcadia, CA
I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
Karina A.
Elk Grove , CA
Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
felicia s.
san diego, CA
I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Caitlin T.
I love this brush. It holds up very well. I use it with my bronzer to contour my cheek bones.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush for blush and *some* contour work. It's soft, you can see exactly how much product you've picked up on it, and it blends smoothly. I like the smaller shape because it allows you to be more precise with where you're applying your product. I've used it for blush, in which case I like to apply just behind the cheek apple and pull up along the temples. This brush allows me maximum control over where my color settles. I also like it for light contouring around the nose and jaw area. It's also great if you're just looking to apply your highlighter subtly. Lastly, I love the design of Sephora pro brushes. They're long and pen-like with just enough girth to grip.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Super soft, smooth on face when contour in the face I'm in love with sephoras brushes I wish they where way cheaper but they last forever!!
Rebecca A.
This bush is amazing. It works wonders when it comes to contouring. I use it just about everyday
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?