Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#238 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

This bush is amazing. It works wonders when it comes to contouring. I use it just about everyday
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.

I love this brush. It holds up very well. I use it with my bronzer to contour my cheek bones.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON

I love this brush for contouring. I feel like it is the perfect shape! Once the lady at Sephora used this on me, I was hooked! This is one of my go to contouring brushes.
Kershaw, SC

It seemed like it would be really good for contouring or even with liquid foundation but it was so scratchy. even after washing and deep conditioning it was really scratchy. MAC 109 would be a better choice
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hayward, Ca

This brush is very pricey, but it does a wonderful job contouring. This is my all time favorite brush that I haven't used any other brush on my face for a few months. After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush. I follow up by defining my cheeks and outer edges of my face and I am all done. I use it throughout the day for light touch ups as well. The bristles are really soft and high quality. I have been using this for about 5 months and I do not see the quality degrading yet.
andrea m.
andrea m.
San Diego , Ca

I actually love this brush for my blush and highlighting. I use an angled brush for contouring it's quicker and more convent for me. But I couldn't be happier with this product
Aislinn R.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA

Amazing quality brush! Makes it easy to apply bronzer and give an amazing contour.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI

This brush makes contouring so easy! I never really contoured until I purchases this brush. Fits perfectly on my face in the areas that I want to contour. Never sheds and cleans up perfectly. I love the long handle on it as well.
Lena  T.
Lena T.
Monongahela, PA

Any of sephoras make up brushes are phenomenal! This one is forsure my favorite one!
Davina N.
Davina N.
Moreno Valley, CA

I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario

How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY

What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Kershaw, SC

I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA

Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??

Join Now