SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74 uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY SEPHORA

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition. see more...

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but a...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contour...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
ally K.
ally K.
AMAZING. one of my favorite brushes. I use it daily. it is amazing for blush, bronzer, and highlight!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
This bush is amazing. It works wonders when it comes to contouring. I use it just about everyday
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
I love this brush. It holds up very well. I use it with my bronzer to contour my cheek bones.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk grove, CA
Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
kerry A.
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
felicia s.
felicia s.
san diego, CA
I absolutely love this brush ! It contours my cheeks perfectly. I would've gave it a 5 star but for just one brush it is pretty pricey. But a well worth investment
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Deal, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing for sculpting your face! I love it so much! Can't wait to try all of the brushes!
Davina N.
Davina N.
Arcadia, CA
I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shay A.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?