Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#280 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

14 days left

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

14 days left

Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

12 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

10 days left

A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Marlena S.
Marlena S.

I really like this brush for blush and *some* contour work. It's soft, you can see exactly how much product you've picked up on it, and it blends smoothly. I like the smaller shape because it allows you to be more precise with where you're applying your product. I've used it for blush, in which case I like to apply just behind the cheek apple and pull up along the temples. This brush allows me maximum control over where my color settles. I also like it for light contouring around the nose and jaw area. It's also great if you're just looking to apply your highlighter subtly. Lastly, I love the design of Sephora pro brushes. They're long and pen-like with just enough girth to grip.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY

Great brushes to use for putting your makeup on. Bristles hold up well with a lot of use.
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Deal, Tx

This brush is amazing for sculpting your face! I love it so much! Can't wait to try all of the brushes!
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.

It is soooooooooo soft and it does not shed which is always a good thing. i find that it fits perfectly where the contour should be. only problem is the price
maya s.
maya s.

I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora. I might look into it, but from a few other reviews it seemed like this wasn't the go-to product.
Kershaw, SC

It seemed like it would be really good for contouring or even with liquid foundation but it was so scratchy. even after washing and deep conditioning it was really scratchy. MAC 109 would be a better choice
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hayward, Ca

This brush is very pricey, but it does a wonderful job contouring. This is my all time favorite brush that I haven't used any other brush on my face for a few months. After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush. I follow up by defining my cheeks and outer edges of my face and I am all done. I use it throughout the day for light touch ups as well. The bristles are really soft and high quality. I have been using this for about 5 months and I do not see the quality degrading yet.
andrea m.
andrea m.
San Diego , CA

I actually love this brush for my blush and highlighting. I use an angled brush for contouring it's quicker and more convent for me. But I couldn't be happier with this product
Aislinn R.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA

Amazing quality brush! Makes it easy to apply bronzer and give an amazing contour.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI

This brush makes contouring so easy! I never really contoured until I purchases this brush. Fits perfectly on my face in the areas that I want to contour. Never sheds and cleans up perfectly. I love the long handle on it as well.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario

How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY

What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Kershaw, SC

I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA

Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??