Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#285 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
I love this brush. It holds up very well. I use it with my bronzer to contour my cheek bones.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Massillon, OH
Bought this with my too faced little book of bronzers! Flawless application for bronzers or highlighters
Karina A.
Karina A.
Elk Grove, CA
Perfect brush from applying brush, highlighter and bronzers! The right balance of being fluffy and soft enough to blend nicely with the density to apply a decent amount of pigment onto the skin.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Somerset, KY
Great brushes to use for putting your makeup on. Bristles hold up well with a lot of use.
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Deal, Tx
This brush is amazing for sculpting your face! I love it so much! Can't wait to try all of the brushes!
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
It is soooooooooo soft and it does not shed which is always a good thing. i find that it fits perfectly where the contour should be. only problem is the price
maya s.
maya s.
I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora. I might look into it, but from a few other reviews it seemed like this wasn't the go-to product.
Kershaw, SC
It seemed like it would be really good for contouring or even with liquid foundation but it was so scratchy. even after washing and deep conditioning it was really scratchy. MAC 109 would be a better choice
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
This brush is very pricey, but it does a wonderful job contouring. This is my all time favorite brush that I haven't used any other brush on my face for a few months. After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush. I follow up by defining my cheeks and outer edges of my face and I am all done. I use it throughout the day for light touch ups as well. The bristles are really soft and high quality. I have been using this for about 5 months and I do not see the quality degrading yet.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Kershaw, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??