Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#285 in Facial Makeup Brushes
A rounded powder brush for sculpting facial features and contouring the complexion. Illuminate and highlight targeted areas of the face in a single gesture with this multipurpose brush. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise contouring. This brush is ideal for application below the eyes, around the mouth, below cheekbones, under arches of the eyebrows, over eyelids, and in front of the ears for beautiful, flattering definition.
Photo (1)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Love, love, love the Sephora brand face brush collection!!! Best brushes for contouring, highlighting, applying foundation and concealer along with blush/bronzer. It's all multi purpose! Don't have to use for one single purpose; just use for what it works best for you. I use contour brush for Foundation and it work's great!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca
In love with this baby. I use it to contour and I can also highlight with. It's small enough to get in all the right places for that fierce contour. I've had it for over a year and its still like new
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
After using Sephora brushes, I don't think I'll ever use any other brand. They hold up so well, they're soft and they hold product great. I love everyone that I've purchased so far!
Nina S.
Nina S.
I've own this brush from Sephora for over a year now and I still use it almost daily. It applies very even, blends everything awesome for me. I've used it for blush and contour.
Thayris R.
Thayris R.
Newark, NJ
I broke the rules a bit and use this for my highlight. I swear it's so beautiful for that light bulb affect I'm always looking for. ALWAYS.
ally K.
ally K.
AMAZING. one of my favorite brushes. I use it daily. it is amazing for blush, bronzer, and highlight!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
This bush is amazing. It works wonders when it comes to contouring. I use it just about everyday
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
I really like this brush for blush and *some* contour work. It's soft, you can see exactly how much product you've picked up on it, and it blends smoothly. I like the smaller shape because it allows you to be more precise with where you're applying your product. I've used it for blush, in which case I like to apply just behind the cheek apple and pull up along the temples. This brush allows me maximum control over where my color settles. I also like it for light contouring around the nose and jaw area. It's also great if you're just looking to apply your highlighter subtly. Lastly, I love the design of Sephora pro brushes. They're long and pen-like with just enough girth to grip.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Feb. 15, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Brush #74
I highly recommend this product! I use the Anastasia contouring kit and wanted the perfect brush to apply it so I used this one. It applies your contour amazingly and I also use it to apply my highlight! You really get two in one with this brush!
angeliz p.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Super soft, smooth on face when contour in the face I'm in love with sephoras brushes I wish they where way cheaper but they last forever!!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
London, Ontario
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Shay A.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when contouring , so does anyone know if this brush is actually good?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?