BY SEPHORA

An angled brow brush ideal for precise contouring and shading. Give your brows the form, shape, and structure you desire with this specially designed brush. Use the angled tip to fill in sparse sections and create the illusion of fullness and thickness. The mix of natural goat bristles and synthetic fibers easily apply both cream and powder formulas and the elongated wood handle ensures total control. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I really enjoy this brush, I use it pretty much daily whenever I use my Anastasia Dip Brow. It works great with a pomade, and is a good size for shaping my brows. It has held up for several months and washes with no signs of falling apart anytime soon. It's a good quality brush that performs well!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brow brush for use with my ABH dipbrow ponade. It is sturdy enough to give me a straight, clean line and I am yet to find another brush that can do the same. I recommend this to everyone that loves dramatic brows! I will repurchase time and time again.
Karen C.
Lafayette, IN
I've had this brush for about three years now and looks like I bought it yesterday! When I am shopping for a make up brush I want to make sure I'm investing in something that will last and this brush has definitely lasted!
This is the best eyebrow brush I've ever used it's so convenient and easy to use . It's not super expensive and will last a long time I've had mines for a little over a year and a half and I don't even attempt to use other brow pencils
Paulina L.
Ga
Very good brow brush and very good at shaping the brow. It's so easy to work with and makes it easy for you to apply any product on. I purchased this at sephora and i loved it since the first day! I would recommend this to anyone!
Alexia G.
Yuma, AZ
Such an amazing brow brush I used to use this everyday when I used The Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade until I switched to the brow wiz. but this brush is so dense and flat you will always get that precise line
Mandy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice brush -- love the spoil end! Can have dual use (eyeliner.) I use this with my Anastasia Dipbrow. Easy to clean and I like that it came with plastic covers so it doesn't get all messed up in my bag. The Anastasia brush that's similar did not!
Van N.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love!! I purchased mine at Sephora and it works so well!! It's easy to use and helps me achieve ~flawless~ brows. Definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
Perfect brush for filling in your eyebrows. Works with any product and is extremely durable and easy to use. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Brow Brush #20
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
This is a nice precise brush for your brows, picks up and applies color nicely and still leaves brows with a nice feathered look