SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Brow Brush #20 uploaded by Nka k.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A universal double-ended brow powder brush.

What it does:
This brush features dense, natural hair to create a more natural brushed look on the brows. The angled edge helps maintain precision, while the spoolie end helps to groom and set brow powder. This brush is ideal for all brow shapes, and for creating a trendy, bold brow look.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the angled edge of the brush fill in and add shape to your brows where desired.
-Use the spoolie end to groom.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "I don't really don't use this brush for brows but I do use it for eyeliner and it works just ad good as an angled eyeliner brush." in 3 reviews
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This brush is incredible for applying your browse! It is affordable and extremely good quality I’ve had mine for quite a bit now and even after numerous washes it is still in excellent condition! I like the angle on the brush makes it very easy for application
Rachel B.
Tucson
This is very handy for its spoolie.  If you use brow powder, the brush is very good.  It is also a good brush for applying shadow to the lash line as a highlight or as a liner.  I did not find it to be good for brow pomade application.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the pro brow brush in attempt to perfect my wing eyeliner cat eye.
It wasn't to smart of my Because it to harsh for using on the eyes.
However it's great for my eyebrows.
It's great to use with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I recommend this to everyone.
Karen C.
Lafayette , IN
I've had this brush for about three years now and looks like I bought it yesterday! When I am shopping for a make up brush I want to make sure I'm investing in something that will last and this brush has definitely lasted!
This is the best eyebrow brush I've ever used it's so convenient and easy to use . It's not super expensive and will last a long time I've had mines for a little over a year and a half and I don't even attempt to use other brow pencils
Alexia G.
Yuma, AZ
Such an amazing brow brush I used to use this everyday when I used The Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade until I switched to the brow wiz. but this brush is so dense and flat you will always get that precise line
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I really enjoy this brush, I use it pretty much daily whenever I use my Anastasia Dip Brow. It works great with a pomade, and is a good size for shaping my brows. It has held up for several months and washes with no signs of falling apart anytime soon. It's a good quality brush that performs well!
Kaitlyn E.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this product for almost two years. I absolutely love it. I use it with the dip brow pomade by Anastasia, an did works wonders! It also lasts forever, seeing as I have yet to buy a new one and I've had it for almost two years! I definitely recommend this
Mandy N.
Really nice brush -- love the spoil end! Can have dual use (eyeliner.) I use this with my Anastasia Dipbrow. Easy to clean and I like that it came with plastic covers so it doesn't get all messed up in my bag. The Anastasia brush that's similar did not!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
This is my favorite brow brush for use with my ABH dipbrow ponade. It is sturdy enough to give me a straight, clean line and I am yet to find another brush that can do the same. I recommend this to everyone that loves dramatic brows! I will repurchase time and time again.