SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Bronzer Brush #48 uploaded by Maria m.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve a flawless finish with this rounded brush.

What it does:

The tightly-packed bristles effortlessly glide along the cheek bone and jaw for easy application. The handle fits comfortably in the hand for excellent control. This brush can also be used to apply liquid or cream-based foundation for fuller coverage with a soft focus finish.

What else you need to know:

• Synthetic bristles
  • Thick, wood handle for comfort
  • Promotes easy application

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Bronzer Brush #48
  • "I love this brush! It is so soft and works really well for applying blush or bronzer. Definitely a beauty must have!" in 4 reviews
  • "This brush is super soft and great for bronzer and powders!!" in 1 review
  • "This works great for more than just bronzer." in 1 review
  • "i used to be against spending money on exspenive brushes like these but now i think its totally worth it this brush made everything look alot better" in 1 review
  • "It is very soft and works great." in 1 review
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
I love this brush. It’s my every day essential. While they are more expensive, they are definitely worth it. Very easy to use, they quality is great. It washes well, and has lasted many years. I have gotten my use out of it.
Amanda S.
Holliday
Really impressed with this bronzer brush, which I have used for a few different uses too and it works just as well. It's heavenly soft to the face and easy to clean with the right cleaning products. Highly recommend.
Kara Q.
Allston, MA
Want a fantastic bronzer brush? Pick one up at your local Sephora! The Bronzer Brush #48 is #1 in my eyes. I only need a little bronzer with the brush to get that sun-kissed look. I use this brush every day and it is forever lasting! I've had it for several years and still love it.
Savannah M.
Maysel, WV
This brush is seriously the best brush I've ever used ! It blends like a pro and the bristles are so soft on your face. The quality is amazing. I've used it to apply foundation, blend contour, apply face powder and apply bronzer. It's seriously AMAZING.
Becca G.
I’ve had this brush for almost 5 years and with weekly cleaning and daily use it is still as soft as when I bought it. I can’t bring myself to replace something that isn’t broken, it’s just great and worth the cost.
Mallory S.
Lexington, SC
Love this brush! its a great size and it's perfect for bronzer. depending on what bronzer you use, it typically doesn't leave streaks, and its great for blending, which is great!
Mackenzie F.
San Marcos, CA
For starters this brush is extremely soft..which is important to me since I have sensitive skin. This evenly spreads color and at times I have used this as a blush brush which also works great!
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the perfect bronzer brush! You don't have to smudge the brush into the bronzer , all you have to do is go over it lightly and it consumes all the makeUp!
Sandy T.
i love this sephora collection pro bronzer brush #48. the pice is fine with me its the quality that i love about it! its handy and easy to use! i just love it!
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
I used to be against spending money on exspenive brushes like these but now i think its totally worth it this brush made everything look a lot better