BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27

What it is:
A large shadow brush that flawlessly blends eyeshadow for gorgeous results.

What it does:
Smudge and diffuse color with just one sweep of this blending brush. The natural goat bristles softly glide over the skin with a silky touch and apply pigment with ease. The tip of the brush is less dense than the center, encouraging perfect blending. Double the use of this brush and use it to apply liquid concealers under the eyes for a brighter, airbrushed look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-After applying eyeshadow, use this brush in short back-and-forth strokes to blend and diffuse the shadow.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27 ? About to swap out my elf brush for this one. Is it worth it? $22 vs $1
How do u like this blending brush?
Does this brush blend well ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27!
How would you rate this product?
NKN K.
Charleston, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27 uploaded by NKN K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27 uploaded by NKN K.
I bought the pro blending brush at Sephora in side of JCPenney I had all of the smoke eye brushes and I was missing only the blending brush. I'm very happy I bought it because I love blending my eyeshadow with this brush. It feels so good on my skin like a soft massage. I also like the fact that it comes with a top to keep it protected and clean. I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blending Brush #27
Sharon  K.
Clearwater, FL
I absolutely love the pro blending brush from Sephora collection! I think that the bristles are smooth and soft and it really does blend my eyeshadows really beautifully! I use this brush everyday and I feel like I can't live without it! I feel like it is a necessary brush in a makeup bag!
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
There's not a brush at Sephora that hasn't been beyond good quality and worked out for me. There really good value for you money. And there all my go to inside of my collection. 10/10 reccomend any of the Sephora brushes
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
By far my favorite blending brush ever!!!!! 😍 PURCHASE NOW!! swear you won't regret it.
Alessandra T.
I am absolutely obsessed with this eyeshadow blending brush. I was able to get it on sale online and ended up ordering a second because it blended my shadows so nicely and was super soft
Claudia D.
Port Richey, FL
This brush is so good for blending your eyeshadow. I bought this at sephora online. It's super is easy to use and really soft. It's a great brush for beginners. I would definitely be buying this again. I'm really impressed with it and the price.
Rachel O.
Tucson, AZ
if you only get one eyeshadow brush this is it. tap for light color, champion for blending for smokey eye, ideal for over all glam!
Fernanda A.
Blending brushes are a great tool to do just that, blend your eye shadow so you don’t have lines with the different shades you use. I love how to just make it look like your shades are airbrushed
Makkah A.
Amazing help to blend your eyes, perfect for any makeup, an amazing tool, anytime with me
Tisa S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the Sephora pro collection brushes. They are very well made and perform very well when applying my makeup. I recommend them to all my friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helen S.
Seattle, WA
il y a 3 ans
Maryanne N. il y a 2 ans
I’ve never purchased the ELF brush, but I’ve had my Sephora brush (and other Sephora brushes) for many years and they are in the same condition as when I purchased them. If you are looking for a less expensive, good quality brush, I also recommend the Sonia Kashuk line from Target. I’ve had a blush brush from that line for years, and it’s still in perfect shape. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.