MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Pro Angled Shadow Brush #13

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Shadow Brush #13

WHAT IT IS

An angled shadow brush that easily adds color to every contour. Accurately sweep color over your lids with this expert shadow brush. The angled tip is shaped to work on the brow bone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone. The natural bristles beautifully blend all pressed or loose powders, and the soft fibers ensure a gorgeous, even finish.

HOW IT LOOKS/FEELS:

The natural bristles are nice and soft.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I love this brush
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Shadow Brush #13!
Product Highlights
picks up right amount of color - great for reaching the corners of your eyes as well. in reviews
Its very soft and expensive, blends very wel.in reviews
It gets the job done well and I consider this brush and the others as a great investment.in reviews
Eileen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the versatility of this brush. I use the pointed edge to do some precision application on my eye crease, use the whole brush body to do overall lid base color, and blending in my highlighter. Recommend to anyone looking for a multitask er.
Sequoia F.
Mansfield, TX
I have never been disappointed with any Sephora brush that I have purchased and this one lived up to that as well. It gets the job done well and I consider this brush and the others as a great investment.
Julia K.
Jersey City, NJ
Great great great. Great tradeoff if you are looking for tradeoffs. Only one disadvantage - the brush looks dirty after even a small time of using. Willing I bought it again? Just imagine if you want to make travel and not really to make stress about your luggage saving? In nutshell, this brush may be lost without any upset
Tawnee T.
My FAVORITE eyeshadow brush! Fluffly and grabs product easily! I've had this brush for over 5 years and it still feels like new!
Alyssa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brush , as I use it almost everyday to do my makeup ! Super soft and a really good value for what you get. I believe the one I bought came in a pack with other brushes but I use this one all the time !
Jessica L.
Livonia
This is an awesome brush for applying shadow! I use it for applying shadow to the corner of my eyes and the angle that it has is perfect for creating a nice edge with. The bristles are soft and durable and don’t have any fallout which is incredible! It is a little expensive but definitely worth the price!
Serena C.
Austin, TX
So great! I definitely recommend this product. My eyeshadow started looking better than ever when I started using this. And the blending? THE BEST!
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
Very soft brush and great for getting into the crease and contouring the eye. A bit expensive but worth it if your invested in makeup
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I love love love Sephora brushes. This does not disappoint. Super soft, does it's job perfectly, easy to keep. They are worth the investment and compared to some other brushes, actually aren't too bad for the quality you get.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
This brush is awesome, and I use it all the time!
This brush is awesome, and I use it all the time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...