SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22 uploaded by Jackie B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A firm, slanted eyeliner brush with a tapered point for perfect application.

What it does:
Achieve a variety of natural to dramatic eyeliner looks with this thin-tipped liner brush. The fine, tapered point fits perfectly along the lash line and the angled, synthetic bristles provide ultimate line precision every time.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place the brush with product on the lash line, then drag towards the inner corner.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22
  • "This is an awesome brush. i know it says its supposed to be used as a liner brush, which everyone would use it for eyeliner. but i don't do liner ever and use this brush to define my eye brows. i use anastasia beverly hills dip brow and its perfect to make those precise lines." in 14 reviews
Tameka J.
Atlanta
I use this brush for my gel liners and it is very stiff which I prefer. The line is so perfect when I use this baby! I also use it when I can’t find my ABH 7B brush to do my brows using pomade
Ashley G.
I loveee this brush I use it for my eyebrows. The hair is very soft and the lime is slim perfect to make a perfect eyebrows. I bought it at Sephora it came in a Brush Set. I’m satisfied with this product and definitively I will buy it again.
Magdiela W.
Tucson, AZ
I Looove this brush i use it for my eyebrows. Its ice and thin so i can get sharp lines and angles :) Ive had this brush for a year and its in perfect conditiion
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Great brush! especially for brows because it's on the sturdy side. I use it everyday and it applies product very easily. I buy mine at sephora inside JCPenney for full price but it definitely is worth it. I recommend this brush for brows or liner, which ever you prefer!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love, love, love this Sephora Angled Liner!!! It is amazing what a difference can this simple liner does  to your makeup! It takes a little more time than applying eyeliner directly but it worth it! Results are amazing! I got this for free in an winged eyeliner class at Sephora.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
I use this brush to achieve beautifully defined brows. Works great on my combination skin, I bought it from the Sephora in JCPenney. This is overall my favorite brush to do my brows with and I am very satisfied.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Out of the basic Sephora brushes, #22 and #17 are my favorites. This one in particular is great for both eye and eyebrow applications. The angle helps create straight lines. The price point is not bad either. The bristles don’t fall out, or become stray very easily.
Becca E.
Haslett, MI
My everyday go to for my perfect winged liner, easy to use, lasting quality (I’ve had mine for over 2 years and it’s in excellent condition) would re purchase if I ever misplaced mine. Gives me a that crisp sharp wing every time
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
The best angled brush I’ve ever bought hands down! I have had it for 3 years and it is still in amazing shape. I’ve bought other brands in between but this brush has such a fine line and sharp point it is perfect for my eye brows.
Danielle A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this brush! The right size and not too cumbersome, even for my almond shaped monolid eyes. Has a good brush weight and feels good while using it. Works best with powder, gel, and cream liners. Also the synthetic bristles makes it so easy to clean even with stubborn long lasting pot liner contents that have been caked on for a day or two after use

back