BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22

What it is:
A firm, slanted eyeliner brush with a tapered point for perfect application.

What it does:
Achieve a variety of natural to dramatic eyeliner looks with this thin-tipped liner brush. The fine, tapered point fits perfectly along the lash line and the angled, synthetic bristles provide ultimate line precision every time.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Place the brush with product on the lash line, then drag towards the inner corner.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does this brush have a precise line? Or are the bristles a little scattered?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22!
Product Highlights
This is an awesome brush. i know it says its supposed to be used as a liner brush, which everyone would use it for eyeliner. but i don't do liner ever and use this brush to define my eye brows. i use anastasia beverly hills dip brow and its perfect to make those precise lines.in reviews
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
I am... OBSESSED with the perfect winged look you can accomplish with this brush! It allows you to create a sharp point and thin line you can build up. It works well with gel liner and eyeshadow. You could even use it to fill in eyebrows in a pinch!
Celia C.
Rowlett, TX
This is good for both brows and liners it’s got the perfect angel and it’s firm but not too firm.
Ashley C.
I loveee this brush I use it for my eyebrows. The hair is very soft and the lime is slim perfect to make a perfect eyebrows. I bought it at Sephora it came in a Brush Set. I’m satisfied with this product and definitively I will buy it again.
Michelle R.
I really needed a thing eyeliner brush so I could create the perfect cut crease or eyeliner and this is it. It's perfect, it gives you a precise eyeliner and just glides. I would totally buy it again❤️❤️❤️
Giselle F.
Lawrenceville, GA
if you want BOMB BROWS THIS IS THE BRUSH TO USE & HAVE ! This is my favorite angled brush
Faiza R.
Olathe, KS
Love this eyeliner brush it's game changer for. Mt eyeliner comes out perfect when I use this brush
Veronica G.
Paramount, CA
Good brush I use it for my brows since it's a sturdy brush. It applys product easily . I use it everyday and it's great. I bought at sephora on sale I would recommend this as a brow brush I haven't used for liner but it would work its very precise
Jackie E.
This is perfect for eye liner or anything with great detail. This is a perfect brush to use on a daily basis.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
I use this brush to achieve beautifully defined brows. Works great on my combination skin, I bought it from the Sephora in JCPenney. This is overall my favorite brush to do my brows with and I am very satisfied.
Becca W.
Works great to give a clean and precise line for whatever eye liner needs you may have.