SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Contour Brush #75 uploaded by Ashley S.

BY SEPHORA

This unique, angled contour brush ideally applies all types of formulas and provides expert definition. Effortlessly apply blush, bronzer, foundation, and even concealer with this multipurpose brush. The angled bristles pick up more product than a normal brush, resulting in a truly sculpted appeal. The slant of the synthetic bristles forms a chiseled edge, allowing for accurate placement that sweeps flat against the skin and delivers even application. The pointed side easily reaches facial contours with ease, making coverage around the nose and eyes a breeze. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Can't go wrong with this brush." in 1 review
  • "Its bristles are super soft and applies product well without making it to cake-y." in 1 review
  • "For a long brush life, make sure to buy a brush cleanser!" in 1 review
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I picked up the  SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Contour Brush #75 to use with  tarte Spellbound Glow Rainbow Highlighter compact. It picks up the powder well and hugs my cheekbones perfectly. It tends to pick up a little bit of my foundation and setting powder in the process, but a wipe with my towel usually cleans it off well enough. I picked this brush off on clearance for 50% off, definitely worth it...maybe not for full price since it's a bit of a niche product.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I use this brush all the time for contouring and highlighting. I’m actually considering getting another one! I like Sephora’s line of pro brushes. They make up the majority of my makeup brushes.
Adriana V.
I really like this brush for applying precision contour and buffing it and blending it so it appears natural. My only complaint is that the handle is obnoxiously long.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Pretty good brush! I just started contouring but I am sure it will be good for that as well. I bought this brush because I wanted an angeled brush to apply my foundation precisely. I ended up never using this brush for foundation but I always use it for bronzer and blush! The bristles are so thick and soft and I have had it for a year and they remain this way. I really like it for blush because it has a nice angle and it is a thicker brush.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Great brush! Feels amazing your skin! Applies foundation perfectly on without any smudges or strikes. Its easy and comfortable to hold and use! Great soft bristles. The best foundation brush I have ever used and would highly recommend! Works pretty amazing!
Davina N.
Arcadia, CA
I use this all the time to apply foundation. Its bristles are super soft and applies product well without making it to cake-y. And the really long brush handle allows me to use soft and hard strokes, great for varying between amounts of foundation.
Alyssa G.
I have owned this brush for months now. The bristles are still soft and it has held up really well. My only complaint is that it is a little tricky to clean liquid makeup off of it. Otherwise, I think it is a great brush that works really well!
Danielle W.
I find that this works best for blending out cream contour. It smooths it out nicely however I don't really use cream contour much so its not useful to me. I can't find out what else to use it for really
Ashley W.
Sacramento, CA
I love using this angled brush for blush, highlighting, and contouring. It's soft, but still sturdy so you can actually apply the product. For a long brush life, make sure to buy a brush cleanser!
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
The Sephora Angled contour brush is amazing most of the time. Yes its a great value but cheap material but you get what you pay for. I use this every time I contour. My skin type is dry and spotty. It works well with my skin and i am satisfied with this product.
Sara C.
I need a good brush for contouring and I seem to keep coming across this one, is it soft and can it be used on sensitive skin?
Kait S.
Whitby, OR
Debating picking this one up as I'm in the market for a new contour brush. I've heard a lot of really good things about this one but I'm just wondering how well it works with powder and bronzers as most of the reviews I find use it with creams but I was told that it works with both by my local Sephora.