SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been searching for my holy grail contour brush for such a long time. I've always wanted to achieve a natural and blended contour look with not as harsh lines. This brush is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. The brush gives my contour such a natural and effortless finish. I use the KVD contour palette. I pick up the product on the end of the brush and up toward my ear. I continue to brush upwards and then buff it upwards to blend. I then achieve the PERFECT contour look. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Cristina  P.
I can't stress enough how much I love this collection of brushes at Sephora. I use this brush to apply my bronzer/contour. I use it almost daily whenever I apply makeup. Great brush and great quality.
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario
LOVE THIS BRUSH! The brush is so soft and has never shed on me. The angle makes it really easy to contour with.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario
I gave this 5 stars because I honestly love this brush. I've only washed it a few times but I am in awe of what this brush can do with so little effort
Shannon C.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
I use this brush for my contouring and now I think what did I ever do without it?! I can't remember how much I paid for it but I don't think it was too cheap, but it's definitely worth the money if you are going to use it on a daily basis!
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?