Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#243 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This brush is so soft, so luxurious and applies product so beautifully, but I do not think it is worth the money. The price was over $35 or so and I definitely have bought Morphy brushes that are just as good as this one and a fraction of the cost. Still a great brush though
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton

I love this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. I saw this in sephora and decided to give it ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It feels super soft on my skin and it is very well made. I will be purchasing more of the sephora collection brushes soon.
Cristina  P.
Cristina P.

I can't stress enough how much I love this collection of brushes at Sephora. I use this brush to apply my bronzer/contour. I use it almost daily whenever I apply makeup. Great brush and great quality.
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

You can give a good finish to the skin , easy to apply to him, soft bristles and spreads well good produto..muito great acquisition without doubt
Christine D.
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario

LOVE THIS BRUSH! The brush is so soft and has never shed on me. The angle makes it really easy to contour with.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Leeds

I use this brush for my contouring and now I think what did I ever do without it?! I can't remember how much I paid for it but I don't think it was too cheap, but it's definitely worth the money if you are going to use it on a daily basis!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario

I gave this 5 stars because I honestly love this brush. I've only washed it a few times but I am in awe of what this brush can do with so little effort
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now