BY SEPHORA #71 in Makeup Brush Sets

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
Megan H.
Columbia, MO
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this brush!!!!!!! I have one and use it daily for putting on my blush and also when I contour!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
This angle brush is great for a flawless smooth blush. It's so soft to the touch. Another of my sephora favorites
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA
LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I absolutely love this brush!! Its great for contouring, though I personally use it for almost everything
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA
I own this brush, it gives a preceded contour look. Love using it to blend the line out also. My go too.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Susan O.
Mobile, AL
Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?