SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA
I own this brush, it gives a preceded contour look. Love using it to blend the line out also. My go too.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I absolutely love this brush!! Its great for contouring, though I personally use it for almost everything
Susan O.
Mobile, AL
Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Camille B.
Hayward
Great for applying blush and powder bronzer. Not super expensive, but it gets the job done.
Liz F.
Cary, NC
This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Danielle C.
London, KY
Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I had been searching for my holy grail contour brush for such a long time. I've always wanted to achieve a natural and blended contour look with not as harsh lines. This brush is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. The brush gives my contour such a natural and effortless finish. I use the KVD contour palette. I pick up the product on the end of the brush and up toward my ear. I continue to brush upwards and then buff it upwards to blend. I then achieve the PERFECT contour look. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Katelyn A.
This blush brush is awesome! I love the angled shape, helps you to focus the product mostly on the apples of the cheeks and blend it back. The bristles are densely packed and very soft. Would recommend!
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?