SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA
LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Colleen M.
I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This brush is so soft, so luxurious and applies product so beautifully, but I do not think it is worth the money. The price was over $35 or so and I definitely have bought Morphy brushes that are just as good as this one and a fraction of the cost. Still a great brush though
Khmera S.
Brampton
I love this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. I saw this in sephora and decided to give it ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It feels super soft on my skin and it is very well made. I will be purchasing more of the sephora collection brushes soon.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
You can give a good finish to the skin , easy to apply to him, soft bristles and spreads well good produto..muito great acquisition without doubt
Katelyn A.
This blush brush is awesome! I love the angled shape, helps you to focus the product mostly on the apples of the cheeks and blend it back. The bristles are densely packed and very soft. Would recommend!
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?