BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless.

What it does:
Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the angled side of brush, place just below the cheek bone in the hallow of the cheek to add definition.
-Gently dip the brush into the powder or cream blush.
-Swipe onto the cheek bones in an upward motion.
-Continue this until desired results are achieved.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
LUISA. A.
I love this brush for my blush is so smooth and so small it works just perfect for the application and it grabs the product just fine
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Angeline L.
I love this brush to blend out cream blushes and cream contours, it is very dense, doesn't shed, and holds shape well
Natalie P.
This is favorite blush blush, sometimes i even use it for bronzer and it works just great, it's so soft, i love it!!
Megan H.
Sedalia, MO
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?

back