Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#186 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI

In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Celina P.
Celina P.
Oakville, Ontario

I had been searching for my holy grail contour brush for such a long time. I've always wanted to achieve a natural and blended contour look with not as harsh lines. This brush is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. The brush gives my contour such a natural and effortless finish. I use the KVD contour palette. I pick up the product on the end of the brush and up toward my ear. I continue to brush upwards and then buff it upwards to blend. I then achieve the PERFECT contour look. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This brush is so soft, so luxurious and applies product so beautifully, but I do not think it is worth the money. The price was over $35 or so and I definitely have bought Morphy brushes that are just as good as this one and a fraction of the cost. Still a great brush though
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton

I love this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. I saw this in sephora and decided to give it ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It feels super soft on my skin and it is very well made. I will be purchasing more of the sephora collection brushes soon.
Cristina  P.
Cristina P.

I can't stress enough how much I love this collection of brushes at Sephora. I use this brush to apply my bronzer/contour. I use it almost daily whenever I apply makeup. Great brush and great quality.
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

You can give a good finish to the skin , easy to apply to him, soft bristles and spreads well good produto..muito great acquisition without doubt
Christine D.
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario

LOVE THIS BRUSH! The brush is so soft and has never shed on me. The angle makes it really easy to contour with.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Leeds

I use this brush for my contouring and now I think what did I ever do without it?! I can't remember how much I paid for it but I don't think it was too cheap, but it's definitely worth the money if you are going to use it on a daily basis!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario

I gave this 5 stars because I honestly love this brush. I've only washed it a few times but I am in awe of what this brush can do with so little effort
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?