Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#216 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.

This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX

I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI

In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love this brush!!!!!!! I have one and use it daily for putting on my blush and also when I contour!
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now