SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

• What are the best uses for this brush?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this brush!!!!!!! I have one and use it daily for putting on my blush and also when I contour!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA
LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so soft, so luxurious and applies product so beautifully, but I do not think it is worth the money. The price was over $35 or so and I definitely have bought Morphy brushes that are just as good as this one and a fraction of the cost. Still a great brush though
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton
I love this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. I saw this in sephora and decided to give it ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It feels super soft on my skin and it is very well made. I will be purchasing more of the sephora collection brushes soon.
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
You can give a good finish to the skin , easy to apply to him, soft bristles and spreads well good produto..muito great acquisition without doubt
Celina P.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been searching for my holy grail contour brush for such a long time. I've always wanted to achieve a natural and blended contour look with not as harsh lines. This brush is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. The brush gives my contour such a natural and effortless finish. I use the KVD contour palette. I pick up the product on the end of the brush and up toward my ear. I continue to brush upwards and then buff it upwards to blend. I then achieve the PERFECT contour look. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?