SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this brush!!!!!!! I have one and use it daily for putting on my blush and also when I contour!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
This angle brush is great for a flawless smooth blush. It's so soft to the touch. Another of my sephora favorites
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA
LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?