SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Susan O.
Mobile, AL
Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Danielle C.
London, KY
Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush because I'll use it for blush as well as a quick contour. Definitely a mist have for ladies who don't want to have to buy a lot of brushes.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Liz F.
Cary, NC
This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Lyneia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?