Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#216 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
London, KY

Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, Co

I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL

Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Leeds

I use this brush for my contouring and now I think what did I ever do without it?! I can't remember how much I paid for it but I don't think it was too cheap, but it's definitely worth the money if you are going to use it on a daily basis!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Cary, NC

This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Tala N.
Tala N.
Rutherford

Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort benning , Ga

I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA

LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland , Oh

I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now