BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless.

What it does:
Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the angled side of brush, place just below the cheek bone in the hallow of the cheek to add definition.
-Gently dip the brush into the powder or cream blush.
-Swipe onto the cheek bones in an upward motion.
-Continue this until desired results are achieved.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA
This is a great brush for contouring. The angle of the brush makes it easy to get in the hollows of your cheeks and apply the perfect contour. I like it just as much as my Mac angled blush brush and that's saying something!
Tiffany H.
Dyersburg, TN
Very very good blush brush! I use it every day I just don't like the blush that I use which Is the E.l.f brand blush palette. It makes my cheeks too red and not a natural look. Maybe if I use a different blush I won't look so red 😳 But overall I love the softness and how it applies!
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA
The sephora brushes are a great pocket friendly dupe for Mac brushes! I think the numbers are even the same! I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes. The blush brush keeps my blush subtle so I don't look like a clown, but I am also able to build in layers!
Colleen M.
I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Evelin M.
Alamogordo, NM
I love this angled blush brush. It provides even perfect application of blush. I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend. This specific brush is also a great contouring brush that can be multipurposed.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Lyneia B.
This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?

Sephora