Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#243 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Susan O.
Susan O.
Mobile, AL

Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Aymee S.
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA

I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Cary, NC

This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Tala N.
Tala N.
Rutherford

Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort benning , Ga

I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA

LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland , Oh

I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.

This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Celina P.
Celina P.
Oakville, Ontario

I had been searching for my holy grail contour brush for such a long time. I've always wanted to achieve a natural and blended contour look with not as harsh lines. This brush is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. The brush gives my contour such a natural and effortless finish. I use the KVD contour palette. I pick up the product on the end of the brush and up toward my ear. I continue to brush upwards and then buff it upwards to blend. I then achieve the PERFECT contour look. I would HIGHLY recommend!!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now