Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kenzie
Kenzie
Joppa, MD

My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Aymee S.
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA

I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Cary, NC

This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Tala N.
Tala N.
Rutherford

Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort benning , Ga

I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA

LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland , Oh

I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.

This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX

I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now