BY SEPHORA #71 in Makeup Brush Sets

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
I had never used an angled blush brush before this one. The brush definitely made a difference when applying my blush! It looked smooth and blended it into my skin and foundation perfectly.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love this brush because I'll use it for blush as well as a quick contour. Definitely a mist have for ladies who don't want to have to buy a lot of brushes.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
LUISA. A.
I love this brush for my blush is so smooth and so small it works just perfect for the application and it grabs the product just fine
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Angeline L.
I love this brush to blend out cream blushes and cream contours, it is very dense, doesn't shed, and holds shape well
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?