Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#177 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Kenzie
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Aymee S.
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Cary, NC
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
This brush allows me to contour effortlessly. The bristles are soft and the hand is study.
Tala N.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Dec. 11, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Oct. 29, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Cusseta, GA
LOVE this brush! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Applies the product smoothly and easily blends.
Gabrielle  R.
Gabrielle R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Lyneia B.
Lyneia B.
This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?