SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Lyneia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush because I'll use it for blush as well as a quick contour. Definitely a mist have for ladies who don't want to have to buy a lot of brushes.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love angled brushes. I use this one for my contouring and its amazing. Plus its super soft and lasts a long time.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?