SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

• What are the best uses for this brush?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Sephoras brush collection! This happens to be my favorite blush brush of all time, that I personally own! I highly recommend this one and all of Sephoras brushes. I have tried quite a few and I love all the ones I have tried! So I'm sure the ones I haven't tried yet are just as amazing! :)
Shay V.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Tala N.
Tala N.
Rutherford
Very practical and easy to use! It's so soft on the skin and blend everything so well. It can be used for contouring too.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
London, KY
Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley , CO
I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Aymee S.
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?