Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#216 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Christine D.
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario

LOVE THIS BRUSH! The brush is so soft and has never shed on me. The angle makes it really easy to contour with.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro , OH

I absolutely love this brush!! Its great for contouring, though I personally use it for almost everything
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA

I own this brush, it gives a preceded contour look. Love using it to blend the line out also. My go too.
Jonni N.
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN

I had never used an angled blush brush before this one. The brush definitely made a difference when applying my blush! It looked smooth and blended it into my skin and foundation perfectly.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario

I gave this 5 stars because I honestly love this brush. I've only washed it a few times but I am in awe of what this brush can do with so little effort
Kenzie
Kenzie
Joppa, MD

My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Susan O.
Susan O.
Mobile, AL

Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Aymee S.
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA

I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Evelin M.
Evelin M.

I love this angled blush brush. It provides even perfect application of blush. I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend. This specific brush is also a great contouring brush that can be multipurposed.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA

The sephora brushes are a great pocket friendly dupe for Mac brushes! I think the numbers are even the same! I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes. The blush brush keeps my blush subtle so I don't look like a clown, but I am also able to build in layers!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now