SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA
This is a great brush for contouring. The angle of the brush makes it easy to get in the hollows of your cheeks and apply the perfect contour. I like it just as much as my Mac angled blush brush and that's saying something!
Tiffany H.
Dyersburg, TN
Very very good blush brush! I use it every day I just don't like the blush that I use which Is the E.l.f brand blush palette. It makes my cheeks too red and not a natural look. Maybe if I use a different blush I won't look so red 😳 But overall I love the softness and how it applies!
Colleen M.
I use this brush daily for applying brush. The angled shape perfectly applies blush to my cheeks, concentrating the product on the apples. I have had this brush for over 3 years, and it has held up to daily use and frequent cleaning.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA
The sephora brushes are a great pocket friendly dupe for Mac brushes! I think the numbers are even the same! I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes. The blush brush keeps my blush subtle so I don't look like a clown, but I am also able to build in layers!
Evelin M.
I love this angled blush brush. It provides even perfect application of blush. I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend. This specific brush is also a great contouring brush that can be multipurposed.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Lyneia B.
This brush is a bit more densely packed than i like for blush & contour. I hardly use it and would not repurchase. HOWEVER if you are going for a VERY chiseled look this would be perfect
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually gave this a try cause of course a discount and i have to say that i would definitely buy it again for the actual price, it applies my bronzer amazing !
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
I use this brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. It is the perfect size and really allows me to create a perfect effect. I use it everyday. The brush is very soft and does not shed like some do.
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN
I had never used an angled blush brush before this one. The brush definitely made a difference when applying my blush! It looked smooth and blended it into my skin and foundation perfectly.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?