SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

• What are the best uses for this brush?Blush, bronzer, highlight!! 6 Answers
Photos (3)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Kenzie
Kenzie
Joppa, MD
My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Susan O.
Susan O.
Mobile, AL
Soft brush that gives a flawless look. Great product!!!! I love it & can't wait to try the other types.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this angled blush brush. It provides even perfect application of blush. I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend. This specific brush is also a great contouring brush that can be multipurposed.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA
The sephora brushes are a great pocket friendly dupe for Mac brushes! I think the numbers are even the same! I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes. The blush brush keeps my blush subtle so I don't look like a clown, but I am also able to build in layers!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
London, KY
Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?