Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#243 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Troy, MI

In LOVE with this blush brush. Got it for christmas and it works perfectly for bronzer or blush. totally recommend!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love this brush!!!!!!! I have one and use it daily for putting on my blush and also when I contour!
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love all sephora brushes they are great bit over prize but worth it ! I love applying bronzer with it
Jonni N.
Jonni N.
Indianapolis, IN

I had never used an angled blush brush before this one. The brush definitely made a difference when applying my blush! It looked smooth and blended it into my skin and foundation perfectly.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Joppa, MD

My absolute favorite blush brush . I also have a second one to apply bronzer . It's so soft too !
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL

Love love love this brush! although I never use it for blush! I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!
Evelin M.
Evelin M.

I love this angled blush brush. It provides even perfect application of blush. I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend. This specific brush is also a great contouring brush that can be multipurposed.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Slidell, LA

The sephora brushes are a great pocket friendly dupe for Mac brushes! I think the numbers are even the same! I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes. The blush brush keeps my blush subtle so I don't look like a clown, but I am also able to build in layers!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
London, KY

Sephora brushes are the best. They are so soft. These are my favorite makeup brushes
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, Co

I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now