SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I have had the Sephora Pro Angled Blush brush for years now. I love that it holds a great amount of product without fall out, while still being able to give a blended airbrushed finish. I have washed this brush hundreds of times and have never experienced any of the bristles falling out. This blush brush was made to last!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great brush for applying contour and blush (or contour, blush and highlighter) in one swipe. Grabs your cheekbone beautifully. Dense, soft and no shedding. Worth it! Very satisfied.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I was on the hunt for a good blush brush for a while before I settled on this one. The brush has a good density to it and feels well made. I’ve been satisfied with it so far.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I bought this brush on a whim at TJ Maxx and didn't think much of it. This literally changed how I apply blush. A couple of strokes and your blush is like a dream. It is even without any harsh lines or weird placement. It fits perfectly across my cheek bones. I loved it so much I bought another at Sephora (full price) for my mom at Christmas time (and she was crazy about it). Over a year later, my brush is in tip top shape with little (if any) signs of wear. I would totally recommend this.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Can never go wrong with some good ole Sephora brushes. My sister gave me this brush because she bought 2 on accident (lol) & so she gave me one & I actually used it to brush my blush on. So so so soft and super easy to clean. I love Sephora brushes & thankfully when being washed & cleaned, the brush hairs don't frail or fall out so that's a positive thing about them too. Def recommend these brushes to anyone looking for reliable, long lasting brushes. :)
Aymee S.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brush, I use it daily to apply bronzer or makeup. I find it really soft and great quality. I have some MAC brushes that have fallen apart fairly quickly, but Sephora bushes hold together really well. I'd buy more Sephora brushes when my others completely fall apart.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
I have this brush for couple years now and it is still in great same condition. I'm happy how it does the job, very easy to apply with. I also have 3 more other brushes and they like new. The price is reasonable and affordable. I think the hair is synthetic and smooth so you won't irritate you skin
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I have this brush and it's great for blush and highlight. Like I said before I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! They are the best quality I have found for the price. They are soft and blend your makeup in week! I recommend these before any pricey brushes
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Sephoras brush collection! This happens to be my favorite blush brush of all time, that I personally own! I highly recommend this one and all of Sephoras brushes. I have tried quite a few and I love all the ones I have tried! So I'm sure the ones I haven't tried yet are just as amazing! :)
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines. I came across this brush at sephora after a beauty specialist came to me and asked what i wanted and this was the best brush she could have recommended. It is very soft and picks up just enough product. I wash it often and it never sheds. I love and recommend for anyone looking for a contour brush.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?