BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless.

What it does:
Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the angled side of brush, place just below the cheek bone in the hallow of the cheek to add definition.
-Gently dip the brush into the powder or cream blush.
-Swipe onto the cheek bones in an upward motion.
-Continue this until desired results are achieved.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
Amy Y.
Portland
Good quality brush, easy to use and clean. Decently priced. Bristles are densely packed. Not the best brush for blush though, because the shape and density of the brush makes it difficult to blend blush out for a natural look, but I like to use this when applying bronzer to the forehead for a contoured look
Mia D.
chapin
This brush makes applying blush and blending contour so easy!i use this brush everyday and absolutely love it! If you hate crappy rip of brushes then supriseeeeeeeeeeee this product is definitely for you!!
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
I have had the Sephora Pro Angled Blush brush for years now. I love that it holds a great amount of product without fall out, while still being able to give a blended airbrushed finish. I have washed this brush hundreds of times and have never experienced any of the bristles falling out. This blush brush was made to last!
Leslie S.
This brush has helped me do my contour for a while now! The price is ok, I bought it at my closest Sephora inside JCPenny. I use this brush every day that I am going to do my contour! I am partially satisfied although I’m sure they can make it better!
Kristen J.
Jackson
This brush is definitely worth every penny. It’s a bit expensive, but I’ve had it for 3 years already and it hasn’t shed once, and the logo on the handle hasn’t rubbed off either! The brush is super dense so I love it for picking up loose powder. I find myself using it everyday for things other than contouring because the brush is so good you can use it for other things- like applying powder for baking, blending, and sweeping off excess powder.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Great brush for applying contour and blush (or contour, blush and highlighter) in one swipe. Grabs your cheekbone beautifully. Dense, soft and no shedding. Worth it! Very satisfied.
Breana M.
Newton
This brush is my favorite brush to contour with , I have 3 of them one for bronzing , one for blush and one to blend them together , this brush feels so smooth on your skin is really a great brush but it is quite expensive
Stephanie G.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve had my Sephora fave brushes for over two years and haven’t experienced shedding and they haven’t fallen apart at all. I can tell they are great quality , they are just kind of pricey .
Fiona G.
Tigard
I have been using this for years as a highlight brush actually and it is amazing. It is so soft but has just the right tightness of the brush hairs to make for a nice even highlight.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I was on the hunt for a good blush brush for a while before I settled on this one. The brush has a good density to it and feels well made. I’ve been satisfied with it so far.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?

back