Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#176 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Sephoras brush collection! This happens to be my favorite blush brush of all time, that I personally own! I highly recommend this one and all of Sephoras brushes. I have tried quite a few and I love all the ones I have tried! So I'm sure the ones I haven't tried yet are just as amazing! :)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Dyersburg, TN
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
Very very good blush brush! I use it every day I just don't like the blush that I use which Is the E.l.f brand blush palette. It makes my cheeks too red and not a natural look. Maybe if I use a different blush I won't look so red 😳 But overall I love the softness and how it applies!
Anna S.
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA
This is a great brush for contouring. The angle of the brush makes it easy to get in the hollows of your cheeks and apply the perfect contour. I like it just as much as my Mac angled blush brush and that's saying something!
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca
This angle brush is great for a flawless smooth blush. It's so soft to the touch. Another of my sephora favorites
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH
I absolutely love this brush!! Its great for contouring, though I personally use it for almost everything
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
I own this brush, it gives a preceded contour look. Love using it to blend the line out also. My go too.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Clermont, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 12, 2017, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
Can never go wrong with some good ole Sephora brushes. My sister gave me this brush because she bought 2 on accident (lol) & so she gave me one & I actually used it to brush my blush on. So so so soft and super easy to clean. I love Sephora brushes & thankfully when being washed & cleaned, the brush hairs don't frail or fall out so that's a positive thing about them too. Def recommend these brushes to anyone looking for reliable, long lasting brushes. :)
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
May 3, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49
I have this brush and it's great for blush and highlight. Like I said before I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! They are the best quality I have found for the price. They are soft and blend your makeup in week! I recommend these before any pricey brushes
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
What are the best uses for this brush?