SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

• What are the best uses for this brush?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Sephoras brush collection! This happens to be my favorite blush brush of all time, that I personally own! I highly recommend this one and all of Sephoras brushes. I have tried quite a few and I love all the ones I have tried! So I'm sure the ones I haven't tried yet are just as amazing! :)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Dyersburg, TN
Very very good blush brush! I use it every day I just don't like the blush that I use which Is the E.l.f brand blush palette. It makes my cheeks too red and not a natural look. Maybe if I use a different blush I won't look so red 😳 But overall I love the softness and how it applies!
Anna S.
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA
This is a great brush for contouring. The angle of the brush makes it easy to get in the hollows of your cheeks and apply the perfect contour. I like it just as much as my Mac angled blush brush and that's saying something!
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This angle brush is great for a flawless smooth blush. It's so soft to the touch. Another of my sephora favorites
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush!! Its great for contouring, though I personally use it for almost everything
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Marysville, WA
I own this brush, it gives a preceded contour look. Love using it to blend the line out also. My go too.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can never go wrong with some good ole Sephora brushes. My sister gave me this brush because she bought 2 on accident (lol) & so she gave me one & I actually used it to brush my blush on. So so so soft and super easy to clean. I love Sephora brushes & thankfully when being washed & cleaned, the brush hairs don't frail or fall out so that's a positive thing about them too. Def recommend these brushes to anyone looking for reliable, long lasting brushes. :)
Elena F.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush for couple years now and it is still in great same condition. I'm happy how it does the job, very easy to apply with. I also have 3 more other brushes and they like new. The price is reasonable and affordable. I think the hair is synthetic and smooth so you won't irritate you skin
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush and it's great for blush and highlight. Like I said before I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! They are the best quality I have found for the price. They are soft and blend your makeup in week! I recommend these before any pricey brushes
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?