SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Christine D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Megan M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Blush Brush #49 uploaded by Adriana G.

BY SEPHORA

An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I would highly recommend (and already have) these brushes." in 1 review
  • "I use it on a daily basis and would recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I had never used an angled blush brush before this one." in 1 review
  • "I wanted a brush to contour my cheeks and make it a very soft look and diminish the harsh lines." in 1 review
  • "I use it as a contouring brush and it works really really well at that!" in 1 review
Karen R.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for applying contour and blush (or contour, blush and highlighter) in one swipe. Grabs your cheekbone beautifully. Dense, soft and no shedding. Worth it! Very satisfied.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush on a whim at TJ Maxx and didn't think much of it. This literally changed how I apply blush. A couple of strokes and your blush is like a dream. It is even without any harsh lines or weird placement. It fits perfectly across my cheek bones. I loved it so much I bought another at Sephora (full price) for my mom at Christmas time (and she was crazy about it). Over a year later, my brush is in tip top shape with little (if any) signs of wear. I would totally recommend this.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can never go wrong with some good ole Sephora brushes. My sister gave me this brush because she bought 2 on accident (lol) & so she gave me one & I actually used it to brush my blush on. So so so soft and super easy to clean. I love Sephora brushes & thankfully when being washed & cleaned, the brush hairs don't frail or fall out so that's a positive thing about them too. Def recommend these brushes to anyone looking for reliable, long lasting brushes. :)
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush for couple years now and it is still in great same condition. I'm happy how it does the job, very easy to apply with. I also have 3 more other brushes and they like new. The price is reasonable and affordable. I think the hair is synthetic and smooth so you won't irritate you skin
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush and it's great for blush and highlight. Like I said before I LOVE THESE BRUSHES! They are the best quality I have found for the price. They are soft and blend your makeup in week! I recommend these before any pricey brushes
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush because I'll use it for blush as well as a quick contour. Definitely a mist have for ladies who don't want to have to buy a lot of brushes.
Shay V.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for contouring and applying blush. I use it in my makeup routine almost everyday. Easy to clean and very soft on skin.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a wonderful brushes. They clean up well and are so smooth when applying makeup. The price is not to bad.
Stephanie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great soft blush brush! It's a staple in my brush collection and I would definitely recommend it
Camille B.
Hayward
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for applying blush and powder bronzer. Not super expensive, but it gets the job done.
Brianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this brush?