Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#216 in Facial Makeup Brushes
An angled blush brush that applies powder beautifully and makes contouring and highlighting effortless. Brighten and sculpt your facial features in a single gesture with this angled brush. The slanted-bristle design easily hugs the contours of the face for even, precise application that pronounces your cheeks in a simple sweep.
Photos (3)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN

I absolutely love Sephoras brush collection! This happens to be my favorite blush brush of all time, that I personally own! I highly recommend this one and all of Sephoras brushes. I have tried quite a few and I love all the ones I have tried! So I'm sure the ones I haven't tried yet are just as amazing! :)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Dyersburg, TN

Very very good blush brush! I use it every day I just don't like the blush that I use which Is the E.l.f brand blush palette. It makes my cheeks too red and not a natural look. Maybe if I use a different blush I won't look so red 😳 But overall I love the softness and how it applies!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This brush is so soft, so luxurious and applies product so beautifully, but I do not think it is worth the money. The price was over $35 or so and I definitely have bought Morphy brushes that are just as good as this one and a fraction of the cost. Still a great brush though
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton

I love this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. I saw this in sephora and decided to give it ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It feels super soft on my skin and it is very well made. I will be purchasing more of the sephora collection brushes soon.
Anna S.
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA

This is a great brush for contouring. The angle of the brush makes it easy to get in the hollows of your cheeks and apply the perfect contour. I like it just as much as my Mac angled blush brush and that's saying something!
Cristina  P.
Cristina P.

I can't stress enough how much I love this collection of brushes at Sephora. I use this brush to apply my bronzer/contour. I use it almost daily whenever I apply makeup. Great brush and great quality.
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Minneapolis, MN

One of my favorite blush brushes. Picks up just the right amount of product. Blends out really nicely, for a flawless application. Also nice for powder contouring.
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo

You can give a good finish to the skin , easy to apply to him, soft bristles and spreads well good produto..muito great acquisition without doubt
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH

This is a great brush, I use it to apply my blush and to contour with. It does not shed and it applies product evenly. It is very easy to clean.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

This angle brush is great for a flawless smooth blush. It's so soft to the touch. Another of my sephora favorites
Brianna W.
Brianna W.

What are the best uses for this brush?

Join Now