SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61

What it is:
A perfect brush for applying your favorite powder products with a smooth finish.

What it does:
Sweep and blend loose or compact powders all over the face and décolleté with this large, round brush. The high bristle density and domed shape grab and buff powder and mineral products evenly for a gorgeous complexion. The synthetic fibers can be used wet or dry and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased control.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What are you most looking forward to in the New Year?
¿cual es el precio?
Is this really dense? Is it really soft? Worth the money?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This brush is great for blush and face powder. so soft and i love how it fits in my hand comfortably ” in reviews
Vallejo, CA
This brush went on sale on Sephora's website and I quickly swooped on it. The bristles are extremely soft. I use this for foundation and it gives me a buffed out, airbrushed, light coverage look, which is what I prefer!
Oceanside , CA
If you take good care of this brush, it will last you forever! I love this brush, and I clean it after every use, especially now that Sephora no longer carries it. It applies powder wonderfully, and the bristles are so soft. If you own this brush, love it and care for it, because it's just so good!
San Bernardino
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61 uploaded by Vanessa W.
Love this brush it applies and blends makeup so flawlessly. It is a little pricey but very worth it. Very nice sleek look. Great quality. It has lasted me a few years now even after all the washes. I would definitely buy this brush again and definitely recommend it.
I feel like this is the classic Sephora brush that every single girl has in their arsenal. It is extremely soft and dance which is my most important criteria when finding and using brushes. I find that the more dense the brush the better the color pay off and not only is this brush dense but it's also pretty.
This is my absolute favorite powder brush! I have had in now for a couple years and it has lasted. The bristles don't fall out and it is still really soft. I tell all my friends about this brush and how amazing it feels. It is affordable and lasts a long time.
Anderson, SC
Bought this brush for the price range but it's definitely NOT a good brush at all Trust me splurge a little and get a nice brush you'll thank me later and the girls at Sephora are all catty and rude I order online now
Alpharetta, GA
Because this brush is so dense, it picks up a lot of product at one time! And its so soft on your skin!! This is a big deal for me, as rough brushes can irritate sensitive skin and actually make your dry akin become more prevalent.
Maspeth, NY
I like using a pressed powder foundation when it's hot out. I think this brush applies it the best. It gets the product on my face nice and evenly. Although the price point is a little high, a good brush is an investment and this one is well worth it.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my absolute favorite brush! I've had it for about 2 years and it is so easy to use for powders. The bristles are soft but are held together well to still give you good control.
Mesa, AZ
This is a decent brush for distributing powder to the face. I would say it’s better for applying powder foundation or colored finishing powder. I wanted it for translucent powder but it’s too big and thick to really get the loose powder to stick to the face. I got it on sale so I say it’s worth it but not at full price. Brush is good quality and doesn’t shed during cleaning and keeps soft bristles.