BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61

What it is:
A perfect brush for applying your favorite powder products with a smooth finish.

What it does:
Sweep and blend loose or compact powders all over the face and décolleté with this large, round brush. The high bristle density and domed shape grab and buff powder and mineral products evenly for a gorgeous complexion. The synthetic fibers can be used wet or dry and the wood handle fits comfortably in the hand for increased control.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What are you most looking forward to in the New Year?
¿cual es el precio?
Is this really dense? Is it really soft? Worth the money?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This brush is great for blush and face powder. so soft and i love how it fits in my hand comfortably in reviews
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,652 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61 uploaded by Stephanie W.
I just love all the stuff they have it’s an expensive it’s convenient it’s just as good as a luxury brands there’s no way I would improve the products I use it every day I’d recommend it it’s my favorite!
marie M.
Cypress, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Powder Brush #61 uploaded by marie M.
Sephora brushes are good! I have a few different ones that I really like especially the all over powder brush. I use it with Lancôme setting powder and it makes my face look flawless!
Amanda K.
Waukesha , WI
Best powder brush ever!!!!!!!!! I love This brush over any other powder brush i have Used!! Def worth the money. I use It in my daily makeup routine!! Easy to use and apply your powders.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Well made. Soft. I use it to apply my powder foundation or loose powder. Cleans well. Only downside is the price.
Courtney S.
Lexington, SC
I use tons of the Sephora tools but this particular brush is always my go-to and staple. It is soft on the skin and easy to work with- plus cleans easily and doesn't fall apart. I have combination skin and it works well with applying as well as blending product!
Youliana F.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this for powder. I use it for setting powder and it works wonders. Recommend it for sure
Ana Karen V.
Imperial, CA
Excelente calidad de esta línea de brochas , el precio es excelente en comparación con algunas marcas ! Duran mucho tiempo ! Las recomiendo ampliamente!
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush because it is nice a fluffy, soft on my face and handles like a dream! Try this or any brush in the Pro Collection. They work like a fancy brush without the fancy price tag.
Samantha  P.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great powder brush with nice soft bristles. It feels great on my face. It smooths the powder over my skin nicely. I don't think I would do anything to improve it. Compared to others it is rather expensive. I would recommend if you have the money to spend on it.
Darlyne W.
Tacoma, WA
My whole collection of makeup brushes have come from Sephora. With the exception of a few. They hold up so well. They re-did them and the quality is so great. They wash and dry great. I have had no issues with shedding either. Highly recommend.