BY SEPHORA

A brush with synthetic bristles for even shadow application in the crease or a professional smoky eye. This Smoky Airbrush (formerly known as PRO Smoky Crease #31) offers expert precision and professional-quality eye shadow application. The specific shape allows you to taper and blend in order to form a medium size dome shape while the synthetic bristles offer comfortable application and good intensity control. Featuring a long wood handle and a chromed brass ferrule, you can use the brush along the crease of the eye to add definition and make eyes appear larger while adding depth. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ellie H.
Wahiawa, HI
I have to admit, most of the brushes that I have I received free through beauty subscription boxes, but I actually purchased this one on my own, and I'm so glad I did. It is a great sturdy, yet soft, precision brush. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars, is because the company is known to test on animals.
Chelsea M.
Travis AFB , CA
Honestly, I feel like the brush is too heavy and didn't blend my shadows enough. I was very disappointed and ended up returning it. It's possible I bought a brush that was badly manufactured but I definitely did not enjoy using it
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I really like this brush, it's dense but still really soft and blends like a dream! I have not had an issue with shedding even after I washed it. It's a reasonable price and t does great at its job.
18 S.
hampton, VA
this is very cute and i would buy this product the product is very soft i would recomned you getting it because its very unique
Deanna C.
Felton, DE
I like using this brush but i have had fallout of bristles before i usually use it twice a week or so on my dry skin !
Marianna C.
macomb
I love brushes like these for blending out the crease, they really give a flawless look to the eyes
ghadir s.
Brampton , ON
Love love love. Very nice and I'd use it for every makeup look I want to do. Recommended and it's a good price if you're looking for good quality. Again. Totally recommended.
Vanessa S.
I am loving the whole pro sephora brush collection. This brush is amazing and soft. The price point is very good for a long lasting brush. You can find the whole pro sephora collection at any sephora or online on Sephora website. I have used many brushes before and I have got an reaction from brushes before. I was very happy to finally find some brushes that my skin doesn't react too!
keiry s.
Doral, FL
The quality of its products is undeniable apart from its great variety I am faithful to its products from brushes to palettes of shadows
Felicia F.
['Mississauga', ''], ON
The long straight end gives for an airbrushed effect when blending. So good. Pricey but worth it in my opinion