SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54

A domed blush brush for achieving a flawless, airbrushed finish. This blush brush was designed with domed bristles to effortlessly sweep along the cheek bone for precise application. The synthetic bristles effortlessly pick up both cream and powder formulas, and move gently over the complexion for beautiful blending.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54!
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm really used to applying my foundation with a sponge but this works as well and takes less foundation. I would wait for a sale but they do last.
Isn’t the best purchase I’ve gotten 🤨 Find it to be a little to stiff , doesn’t spread product like I would like it to Brush feels amazingly soft.
Rockville Centre, NY
I use this paired with my HOURGLASS Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free for perfectly smooth and airbrush looking application!
This brush is useful for more than just blush. I use my brushes almost everyday. The quality is excellent, but I still think they're overpriced.
Wilmington, DE
Airbrush look is right! Used with any pretty powder & a light sweep or two & you'll look like your cheeks are naturally plump with color!
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this brush. Got it on sale, but also worth the regular price. The travel cap is great, too. Washes well and does not shed fibers.
Altavista , VA
By far my favorite blush brush! Its firm, but soft and blends my blush perfectly! Its cleans easily and feels great on the face!
Washington, DC
I use this brush for all of my face products. I love it to apply powder foundation, contour, blush, and even liquid highlight
Edina, MN
One of my favorite Sephora brushes. Its durable. Great for stippling. Easy to clean. Great for full coverage foundations.
Buffalo, NY
Great for foundation. Bristles never fall out of brush. Makes your foundation flawless and gives it the airbrush finish

Looking for your answer?