SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54

A domed blush brush for achieving a flawless, airbrushed finish. This blush brush was designed with domed bristles to effortlessly sweep along the cheek bone for precise application. The synthetic bristles effortlessly pick up both cream and powder formulas, and move gently over the complexion for beautiful blending.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54!
I know this is suppose to be a blush brush, but I use this brush for my foundation application. It applies so effortlessly as I do pat motions while using it so I can have a seamless foundation look. The brush basically does all the work for you!!
Tampa, FL
I really enjoy this brush as a blush brush and a cream blending brush! Most recently I've been using this for my cream contours believe it out. It blends the cream bronzer out softly and doesn't streak at all. It's nice that it's also made of synthetic hairs so perfect for cream or liquid products.
I got this brush as a Christmas gift and I’ve been using it for two years now. This brush is really soft and it blends my blush beautifully. This is my go to blush brush because it’s small enough that it control where I want the blush to go. I try to wash it every week and it doesn’t shed or fray after drying.
Williamsport, PA
Love love love!!!! This brush makes my foundation go on beautifully and gives it great coverage. It fits my face nicely and the bristles are sooooo soft. I have dry skin so some brushes don't work well but this one does!
Garland , TX
I'm in love with Sephora's airbrush line. I this brush blends my blush perfectly, and absolutely no bristles fall out. I've had it for over two years and still using the same one. Obsessed.
Asbury
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is really good quality, however I do not personally like the shape of it for a blush brush. It’s too thin for me to use for blush, it’s kind of bizarre. It’s actually better used as a contour brush then blush in my opinion, but I have better contour brushes therefore this brush is kind of useless to me.
One of my must have brushes. It's decent for the price. I like it because I can use it for both blush and highlight. I think this is a hit or miss product though, as my friend thought it was just okay.
Broomfield
This blush brush is fantastic! It has thick bristles that have held up for over a year now. They don't fall out. It washes easily. It applies my blush nice and even on my oily face. I'm very satisfied and would buy it again (but I don't have to because it is holding up so well)!
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every day. This brush has never shed on me and is the perfect shape for a blush brush. A but expensive but worth it. SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush brush. I've used it as a brush for setting or brushing away powder or eyeshadow fallouts, bronzer and contour as well. Never sheds and easy to clean.

Looking for your answer?