SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blender #78

What it is:
A large brush with a pointed head shape and super fine synthetic fibers for high definition coverage and finishing effects.

What it does:
The synthetic fibers of this brush grasp liquid formula without fully absorbing it, giving maximum and even product payoff on the skin for optimum coverage with minimal product waste. The large, pointed shape allows it to reach the delicate and detailed areas of the face around the eyes and nose. It is ideal for finishing and blending but also to cover larger areas with broad sweeps, and for buffing to a flawless finish. This brush works best with liquid and serum foundation, but can also be used with powder formula.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use the pointed tip and short downward sweeps to apply product to delicate areas of the face, such as the bridge and corners of the nose and under eyes.
-Finish by applying product in broad sweeps along the jawline, starting from the ear and moving towards the chin.
-Blend product from the jawline to the neck, using short downward strokes.
-PRO tip: For targeted use, buff in product and then pat and roll product onto the desired area. For full coverage, massage product into skin in a circular buffing motion.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

É bom? Vale a pena??
Purpose for this brush? I'd assume foundation, yeah?
Is this brush worth the cost?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush Blender #78!
How would you rate this product?
Prospect, CT
I have been a die hard Beauty Blender fan for a long time, but I wanted to try out a brush to use for my liquid foundation. I bought this one because it was on sale and I'm pleasantly surprised! The bristles are so soft and thick. It has a pointed shape so I can blend my foundation into the hard to reach areas, such as around the nose. I'm not sure it gives me that "airbrush look", but nonetheless I would highly recommend this brush for liquid foundation!
Jersey City , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a brush every makeup lover must have. This blends in the foundation so amazingly. No matter which foundation you use, this brush gives you a flawless airbrush finish. It is thick, dense and extremely soft. The bristles are feather soft and don’t hurt at all. I love this brush to apply my foundation.
Woodway, TX
This brush is the best brush I have ever used for my foundation. It literally blends and bluffs the product into my skin so well I never have any streaks or anything. Cant dat enough good things about it. I've recommended it to friends and they loved it too! The bristles are so soft and easy to clean.
Purchased at: Sephora
Airbrush is right - this distributes my foundation beautifully! I got this when it was 50% off so it has been one of the best deals I’ve had at Sephora. It’s easy to use since you just buff it over your skin and with regular washing, this has lasted me over 2 years.
Merritt Is, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed!! This brush is my every day use, foundation brush. It applies my foundation flawlessly truly as if it was airbrushed. This brush leaves large shoes to fill. I can’t for see another brush performing as good as this one does
 I love this brush.It gives me a flawless finish always. It’s very easy to apply my foundation with. I’ve had it for a long time and I love it. It’s not that expensive and it compares to the high and brushes at Alta. I was very satisfied with the product
I absolutely love this brush. I was a strictly beauty blender girl but now I see that using a brush can give an excellent application. It applies evenly and leaves behind an airbrushed look. It is rather pricey. I would definelty purchase again but probably won't have to cause I plan on taking care of the one I have.
I love this brush!! I have owned and used this brush for two years. It has gone through multiple cleanings along with daily use and is just now starting to show signs of wear. It is a little pricey in my opinion BUT when you consider I have not had to replace this brush until now it has proven worth the cost.
This brush was recommended to me by the Sephora associates. It is my go-to brush for blending my powder face makeup, especially contouring. I absolutely love it. Any of those sharp lines from contouring are easily blended in without getting rid of the color, thus creating a more natural and professional look. I could not contour my face without it!
I love this brush for blending it does an amazing job at it !!! I love using this brush for bronzer it just gets the job done!!! You can use it for almost anything and it blends amazingly!!! I really recommend this to anyone the has trouble with blending!!!!