SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55

A bestselling brush with unique bristles that create a truly airbrushed finish. Achieve your ideal look with this brush specially designed to create a smooth, natural-makeup finish. The synthetic bristles ensure smooth, streak-free application and optimal payoff with all of your favorite liquid, cream, and powder formulas. The rounded shape and longer bristles flex with the skin and produce beautiful, airbrushed results.

What's the best foundation type (powder, cream, liquid) you would use for this brush?
Does this brush shed badly?
This or Mac brand?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite makeup brush I've ever owned , I use it for foundation , blush , bronzer & finishing powder . I really need to buy another one because I'm constantly washing this one . It's just the go too brush I always grab . It's so soft and picks up just the right amount of product . Anyone who loves makeup should have one !! in reviews
...polish..I didn't really care for them but I was looking for a specific contour brush, the Kat Von D highlight/contour one or the Becca contour, but they were sold out of both & my other option which was Lorac, that location doesn't carry that brand, so I had to settle for what they had left, which was only their own stuff. Pretty convenient for them huh? Anywho, I got a recommendation from 1 of the associates who said she uses this Sephora Pro contour brush & she liked it better than the Kat Von D. It was DEFINITELY more expensive than I thought it would be (the same as Kat Von D's double end I was looking for, $34) Sephora's was not a 2 sided brush though. I got it anyways & haven't looked back. It's my go-to contour brush. It distributes the perfect amount of product & blends effortlesslyin reviews
The cost is a bit pricey but very well worth it. in reviews
Newport Coast, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55 uploaded by Lauren W.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55 uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brush! I’ve used it for years and have gone through a few of them. It blends my liquid foundation so well. I honestly prefer it over a beauty blender because I find it doesn’t absorb the foundation as much. The one con is that after a while, the bristles fall out. For the price and quality, this brush is well worth it to me!
Belleville, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55 uploaded by Cynthia E.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55 uploaded by Cynthia E.
🌹 FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW 🌹 The multipurpose, rounded makeup brush is made of synthetic gray bristles with a super long handle. It’s mainly for foundation, blush and it does a great job blending as well. All in all I find it’s an ok brush to apply your foundation. I rather use it to apply my blush.
Prairieville, LA
This brush was recommended to me by a worker at sephora. I use it to put on lightweight mouse type foundation and also powder foundation and the Out one is flawless!
North Branch, MN
This brush truly does create an airbrushed look. I use this brush daily with my BB cream. This brush can help build the desired level of coverage. Very soft and doesn’t shed after being washed. This brush is absolutely worth the splurge and is very versatile and easy to use.
I have the very first edition of this brush with the first silver handle. It’s an excellent brush for blush and bronzer and even for powdering smaller areas of the face. It’s very soft and not too densely packed so that it distributes a light wash of color across the plains of the face. It’s the most fun to apply very pigmented blushes with because the application is always so sheer and soft. A staple in my brush collection and well worth the money!
clyde, OH
I swear by this brush. I will purchase, use, and purchase again for as long as they make it. The build of the brush is really high quality; the bristles are super soft and don’t fall out. They aren’t absorbent so you get the most out of your product. And because they’re so soft, this brush really does produce an airbrushed-looking finish.
South River, NJ
This is the best brush ever. It’s soft , blends well and leaves an airbrush finish. Works great with B.B. Creams and liquid foundation. My go to brush.
Oh my God I’ve had this brush for maybe five years and I absolutely love it or use it every day it’s perfect for foundation BB cream blending out your cream is very easy to wash great price what else can you expect
Westlake, OH
This is my favorite makeup brush out of every single one I know. This will take your makeup to the next level. The way to achieve a flawless look is to dip the tip of the brush into your foundation (I pump it onto the back of my hand first) and then “stipple” or dot it onto your face and then buff it all together.
Edinburg, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55 uploaded by Karina L.
I love this brush. I use it for any excess make up or to out on powder on my face. I do feel that it is expensive, however it is very soft when contact with the skin. I am satisfied with my purchase SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Airbrush #55