BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Particularly I did not like this eyeshadow palette, the eye shadows quality are very different, the satin ones are very pigmented but the mattes are very patchy. This eyeshadows got really messy, and a few ones broke very easily. I won't recommend this.
This beautiful eyeshadow palette is so versatile it's made for everyone, I commonly use this item when going on a night or to a party. It's definitely worth the money, very affordable. When I hit pan I will definitely purchase it again.
Lily Z.
My first palette-purchase. As a college student, I was looking for something that wouldn't break the bank. This was the perfect palette to conjure up looks for every occasion. With a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, this palette is great for achieving everyday natural looks as well as looks for those nights you want to go out partying. While most of the shades are fairly warm-toned, perfect for my yellow-toned complexion, this palette also includes various cool-toned shades to achieve those night-out looks.
Gabriela Andreina Q.
Madrid
Tuve esta paleta hace un tiempo y la verdad es que es muy buena para iniciarse en el mundo del maquillaje, además es práctica porque tiene tonos claros como para el día y oscuros para la noche, eso sí, no pigmenta excelentemente bien pero es aceptable como digo para alguien que se inicia en el maquillaje.
Holly C.
Bradford , DE
This was a really good palette I enjoy shimmer shadows so I annoyed it, If your not into shimmers this won't be the palette for you but the pig mutation was great and the price was great as well I would recommend for those who enjoy experimenting with makeup
diana f.
Me encanta, los colores super bonitos, es facil de aplicar los colores y te duran todo el dia, en lo personal estoy encantada con estas sombra, las recomiendo mucho.
Sietara S.
High River, Alberta
Love it! The colours all look so beautiful together and are wonderfully pigmented. This palette is best for smokey eye looks. I love the textures of the eye shadows and how pigmented they are!
Jodi B.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This was my first Sephora buy and my VIB card will tell you how often I go back! ;) But in all seriousness, this is a pretty good palette - I like the pigmentation and blendability of these.
Natalia P.

Se muestra la traducción de fabulosas sombras, me encantan, son faciles de difuminar
Traducir del fabulosas sombras, me encantaron, son faciles de difuminar
fabulous shadows, I love them, are easy to blend
kenna p.
Rosthern, Saskatchewan
This palette and almost any palette by Sephora works like a dream. Colours are very pigmented and go on wonderfully. It's a reasonable price and last long. Just wish it came with a brush.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!