BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Yesssss! I love it and I keep buying it. I bought 4 for my sister for school and she legit loves it.
Chrissy O.
Sephora is my favorite eyeshadow pallet - long lasting and stays on. Love how pretty the sparkles are
Lizzy R.
This is a really nice neutral eye palette. Sephora products usually have great quality for the price.
Hailey S.
I loved this pallet. The colors were great for anything you're wearing. Easy to blend and apply.
Leanne D.
Daly City, CA
Colors are mostly shimmery. But the product is pigmented. Colors are great shades mostly nude
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love the colors. Pretty pigmented. Not as long lasting as I would like. Priced reasonably.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this makeup palette I love the way the colors make my eyes come out more.
Tina N.
Orlando , FL
I love the different eyeshadows in here. I even use the lightest brown as a eyebrow filler!
Carlea T.
Super pigmented, easy to apply, a bunch of neutral colors.. perfect palette for everyone.
Katie V.
Its super pigmented & soft but i find it doesn't last very long for myself.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!