BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
My favorite palette of all time from sephora , I love it !' Gives a lot of looks. From a natural look to a night look.
Michelle W.
Kansas city, KS
Works well. Stays on long. Doesn't bother my eyes. I love the sparkles and the variety of color. I will buy again.
Leslie M.
I love how neautral the palette is. The swatches are very pigmented and the colors look great. I like this palette.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I really like this palette. I still have it and only one color has been abused to the end of its eyeshadow life.
Stesha B.
West Jordan, UT
LOVE these colors and they stay on! and the color stays all day long. I don't mind to put money into good make up
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Very rich colors that blend very well. The quality is definitely there and I would 100% recommend this product.
Alia S.
Louisville, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE.... this the colors are amazing the last all day and night Well worth the money would buy again.
Sarah L.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Love this makeup brand not only do they have eyeshadow but anything you can think of love all there products
Jafeth  S.
I love all the colors!!! You can go from a very natural look to night out using just this eye shadow palette.
Chloe C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I haven't tried these yet. I really really want to. They look very pigmented, buttery ,smooth, and soft.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!