BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Danielle C.
Jaffrey, NH
I adore this eyeshadow palette probably more than any eyeshadow I own! It's so useful for any event since you can choose to go natural with your color or crazy and sparkly for nights out! I love it!
Tiffany W.
I am a urbam decay addict but ever since I got this palette I haven't touched my naked palette. I love the combinations you can use from it to create completely different looks
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
Love this eye shadow last longer and great look with great colors. Love the choose of colors you can from. I love the darker colors so it's a great eye shadow choice for me
Elisa A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I adore this palette. It takes a lot to get me away from MAC, but I use at least one of these colors every day. I love the naturalness with a little bit of color pop!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
For the cost of this palette, so many different looks can be produced. This is my go-to palette, and favorite. That being said, a primer does help the shadows stay in place longer. By about five pm.... It's started to fade.
Minky K.
Love this palette!! The colors come out great and all of them are very neutral so they are great to use all together for a natural makeup look! You can also use it for even nights out! Very versatile
Ashley B.
I bought this set for my daughter and she loved it. The neutral colors go with everything and they don't fade with time. Long-lasting shadow at a great value.
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
My favorite ever I keep re buying because I love it so much and so do my friends!!!!!!! Such a great price such a great product! Pigmented and stayed forever!
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this eye shodow. I'm into the Brown colors because it brings out my green eyes.Plus you have many different brown colors to choose from. Love this product
marri v.
Love this great last great wear. Love the color love the case . Wonderful overall great color and last even without primer I would absolutely recommend this.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!