BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Aubrey W.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes for fall and winter. I used it for the first time earlier last year. The color stays on the eyes all day. Most colors are matte and I would most likely purchase this palette again.
Celeste D.
I like keeping my makeup neutral and light and this is the perfect package. Sephora products can get a little pricey but they are much better than any department store brand that I've tried. I
Michelle C.
Beside my daughter deciding the would be a great lunch:( I loved this pallet who's they would bring it back! So I can replace mine. The colors were rich with out emptying my pocketbook!
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
You can't never go wrong with this palette another one of my fave couple colors but it's perfect on the daily I only use one eyeshadow other days I go for a smokey look
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
Love it, I use it every day. The neutral colors always match with everything. They also seem to have good pigment and don't fade away (I use primer first). The only complaint I could have is that I wish there were more matte colors! Still love them anyway
Marissa M.
Lakeland, FL
I like this eyeshadow pallet but don't LOVE it. I like the colors and the pigmentation is really nice I just tend o lean more towards the naked pallets for neutral eyeshadows. But not a bad product for the price.
Mercedes D.
Bedford, TX
I have been thoroughly impressed with these eyeshadows. They all blend so well with the except of the dark brown that's glittery in the middle. That one is much darker than I anticipated. But even then, all the others blend well and are easy to apply. I like the combo of colors and versatility. It's easy and all the colors are pretty neutral.
Carol T.
Arlington, TX
I really like this neutral palette. It gives a clean everyday look without being too harsh. You can also dress it up for a night out with some heavier liner. It matches my skin perfectly and is priced right for me.
Hillary G.
Im allergic i don't know why, the other day i apply just a little bit in my eyes and i used that makeup for 2 hours my surprise when i got home is my eyes all red and i don't like that feel right...
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I don't personally own this product but a friend of mine does and I have used it many times I absolutely love it.
I love all the shades and how you can make many different looks.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!