BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new t...2 Answers
  • Is this a good palette for people who like neutra... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these shades? I'm looking to buy a new palette ...1 Answers
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I don't think this palette is available anymore, but I have it so I might as well review it! The shimmer shades are great for the most part, there's just a lot of them and I wish there were more mattes. The packaging isn't super durable, but it is cute. Better than drugstore shadows but definitely not the best palette at Sephora!
sonia j.
I'm in love with this palette!!!! I have already bought 2 of the same ones. The colors are all from light to dark that you can switch from day look to night look right away. It is so smooth to the touch and does not crust out during the day. Also you can take it off easily and won't smudge. I highly recommend the Sephora palette to anyone. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I find these eyeshadows very pigmented. I notice the color goes on and blends smoothly. My favorite part is it stays put on my eyes all day even without using an eye shadow primer. The color choices are fantastic. You can create so many looks with just this one palate. I notice I haven't touched my Stilla, MAC, etc. shadows since I purchased this. It is definitely worth the price!
Megan S.
Providence, RI
I love this palette so much. The dark brown matte shade is great for my eyebrows, and I love the rose gold for all over the lid. The shadows can be a little powdery, but I think the color payoff is worth a little extra effort. This is one of my favorite palettes for sure.
Courtney D.
O Fallon, MO
This is a pretty nice palette. I use it a few times a week (I trade back and forth with my smashbox, kat von d, and tarte palettes. I bought it at sephora not too long ago because I was bored of my usual. The eye shadow is long lasting and has beautiful colors!
Jenn V.
I LOVE THE COLORS IN THIS PALETTE, BECAUSE YOU CAN CREATE SO MANY DIFFERENT LOOKS. YOU CAN CREATES AWESOME SULTRY NIGHT LOOKS & SMOKEY EYES, AS WELL AS NEUTRAL EVERYDAY CASUAL LOOKS. THE PIGMENT IS PRETTY RICH & LONG LASTING WHEN APPLIED OVER A GOOD PRIMER. YOU CAN ALSO USE THESE WET FOR A MORE INTENSE LOOK. AS IF ALL THAT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I bought this palette and never find myself using it. I find that there's a moderate amount of fall out and I have so many other eyeshadows and palettes that I would rather use. It's a decent color selection but there are much better eyeshadows out there with better staying power, versatility, less fallout, etc.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I bought this palette because I did not wish to spend a lot of money on an eyeshadow palette. Well, you get what you pay for. Though the colors are just beautiful, I believe the quality is cheap. The shadow falls all over the place. Under my eyes, on my cheekbones, there was eyeshadow everywhere. I won't be purchasing any of the eyeshadows again
Kristine G.
Best eyeshadow pallete out there easy to blend. Amazing pigment that will make your jaw drop! Worth your money and great product!!! Was actually my first pallete ever!! Very content with the colors!!!
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is a beautiful palette. There are great neutral colors for everyday wear, and some bolder shades to mix it up.

Most of the shades are shimmery but there is a matte brown, black, and a white-ish shade that is great for a highlight.

The shadows are great quality, they are long lasting, and the pigmentation is great.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!