BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Super pigmented, easy to apply, a bunch of neutral colors.. perfect palette for everyone." in 13 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful palette. There are great neutral colors for everyday wear, and some bolder shades to mix it up. Most of the shades are shimmery but there is a matte brown, black, and a white-ish shade that is great for a highlight. The shadows are great quality, they are long lasting, and the pigmentation is great. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been thoroughly impressed with these eyeshadows. They all blend so well with the except of the dark brown that's glittery in the middle. That one is much darker than I anticipated. But even then, all the others blend well and are easy to apply. I like the combo of colors and versatility. It's easy and all the colors are pretty neutral. " in 4 reviews
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Sephora brand eye makeup has something in it that my eyelids are super allergic to. I've never had that problem with any other brand. My eyelids burn and itch and if its on too long, they even get dry and flaky the next day. The colors are nice, and I wish I could wear it because it's inexpensive, but I have to give it an "Average" grade because of the irritant. I realize you can't control what you are allergic to, but again, this is the only thing I have ever put on my skin that has caused that kind of reaction.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I absolutely love this palette! It stays on really well by itself..but i just started using primer and it works even better with that. I forgot to wash my face last night ( yes i know very bad!! it happens though lol) and when i woke up, my eyes still looked good. It blends very well and i noticed it has a golden tone to it which brightens up my eyes. very recommendable!
Maria W.
Chandler, AZ
This drugstore palette is similar to the Urban Decay's Naked palettes. The color ranges are similar but it doesn't go on as smooth as Urban Decay. I think for the price and for a beginner in makeup it would be fine. The coverage to me didn't last all day. I would still recommend this to beginners but if you want to splurge then go for the high end brand.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
I was skeptical to try this palette but after trying it, I was quite pleased! The pigmentation is beautiful and colors really do blend well! Would highly recommend this product!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Sephora eye shadow collection is a really great pallet to start with if yoiur learning how to do eye make up it has several different options and goes on easy however depenind on which you use it doesn't always stay on really good sometimes throughout the dayi notice it deminishing.
Paola H.
Paterson, NJ
I use this eyeshadow when I have to travel, it's a decent size, it has a variety of colors that you can use together and create a beatiful smokey eyes or if you want to have a simple look. I also recommend this eyeshadow for those who are starting to experinment with makeup because it's cheap and you can't go wrong with the colors this palette brings.
Natalie D.
My first ever eyeshadow palette. The colors in here are absolutely wonderful. They can be light and day time appropriate or smoked out. I really wish I hadn't dropped and broken this palette because I loved it so much a few years ago. Pigmentation wasn't as great as some other shadows. But overall a great palette
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I really liked the color variety and the pigment this pallette offered. However, I could never get it to last without priming my lids first. And it would sometimes be too patchy and some wouldn't blend well enough. There was a bit of inconsistency which is why 3 stars and not 2 or 1
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I don't think this palette is available anymore, but I have it so I might as well review it! The shimmer shades are great for the most part, there's just a lot of them and I wish there were more mattes. The packaging isn't super durable, but it is cute. Better than drugstore shadows but definitely not the best palette at Sephora!
sonia j.
I'm in love with this palette!!!! I have already bought 2 of the same ones. The colors are all from light to dark that you can switch from day look to night look right away. It is so smooth to the touch and does not crust out during the day. Also you can take it off easily and won't smudge. I highly recommend the Sephora palette to anyone. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!