BY SEPHORA

A palette of 14 shadows in versatile neutrals for gorgeous day and night looks. Trust your instincts and grab hold of this palette packed with the most-wearable, most-wanted eye shadows in a range of nature-inspired neutrals. The versatile collection can create soft, sexy day looks to fierce, smoky night looks—a complete palette for the girl about town. The formulas feature high payoff and super-smooth textures that blend effortlessly for beautiful results. Apply these shadows wet to extend the length of wear or to turn dark shades into soft eyeliner. The exotic, metallic python cover is a wild addition to any makeup collection and adds just the right about of primal danger to your beauty routine. This set contains: - 14 x 0.043 oz eye shadow in Beige, Sand, Gold, Apricot, Tea Rose, Taupe, Matte Brown, Camel, Bronze, Mahogany, Deep Burgundy, Plum, Steel, Must Have It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Super pigmented, easy to apply, a bunch of neutral colors.. perfect palette for everyone." in 13 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful palette. There are great neutral colors for everyday wear, and some bolder shades to mix it up. Most of the shades are shimmery but there is a matte brown, black, and a white-ish shade that is great for a highlight. The shadows are great quality, they are long lasting, and the pigmentation is great. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been thoroughly impressed with these eyeshadows. They all blend so well with the except of the dark brown that's glittery in the middle. That one is much darker than I anticipated. But even then, all the others blend well and are easy to apply. I like the combo of colors and versatility. It's easy and all the colors are pretty neutral. " in 4 reviews
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Colors seem pretty pigmented. You must hit your brush off before you apply onto your lids though because it dusts all over your face if you don’t. Packaging is nice, although a little heavy. I would buy again!
Annie T.
Seymour, CT
This product literally is perfect for Halloween because the colors on the palette is sooo nice ans diverse i can do so much with even though its eyeshadow. I have used the Sephora palette fot the past 3 years and Halloween is my favorite time to wear it cuz i use colors I never usually use. Removal is very easy as well!!
Joy P.
Sephora brand is so underated! It's a great brand high quality products. I always love the minimum design. This pallete goes with all my outfits just mix and match the shades. Bought 2 because they where so nice and I know I would use it fast! The hues are more on the glitter side then matte there is a couple of matte shades that are great for adding dimension on the eye crease. SEPHORA COLLECTION Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette
Cassie P.
Louisville , KY
My Go-to palette I can go from casual day/work makeup to vampy night out with one palette! The colors are very pigmented and stay all day or all night long! I used this palette for my wedding look! I went a little more bold than most would on their wedding day
Ally S.
GORGEOUS COLORS!!! The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Alexandra W.
Chester, VA
I love going to Sephora for new beauty products. It honestly is quite expensive but they have the BEST products and it's absolutely worth every penny. The first few times you go into the store, it can be very overwhelming. I only go in there when I'm on a mission for something specific.
Lisa H.
This pallet has every color that I could ever want/need to use. I don't think I will get any other kind. It is definitely worth the price you pay for what you get! I love that there are plenty of shades for blending!
Britteney H.
I just got this pallet and I'm in love with it!!! The darker colors are very pigmented. The lighter colors not so much. I had to do two times to show up on searching. Packaging is amazing!! It looks like a snake. And there big mirror in the inside. The pricing wasn't bad 28 dollars. It u enjoy browns and dark colors. I would tell u to get this pallet!!
It great for the fall and going out!!
Holly L.
Huntington, MA
Love love love the colors in the palette so much to choose from great for everyday use, its my go to palette almost everyday. Or when I'm going out somewhere its very pigmented and goes on like butter
Makaela L.
Saint Paul, MN
I absolutely love this eyeshadow pallette! The colors are so bold and they go on really well and stay on even better! Definitely recommend this palette if you like the colors!
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Are these powders good on sensitive eyelids? Are the colours matte or sparkly?
Alicia S.
Is this a good palette for people who like neutrals and are new to wearing shadow??
Kay D.
I use Sephora brand and love it so much but I've never tried the eyeshadows. Is the pigment very good? What other brand would you compare it to?
Ruru R.
Edmonton
I was looking for a new pallette and I was wondering if this is a good go to ? Like for everyday makeup and casual days out ? Thank you
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Is this palette still available? I can't seem to find it at my local store!