SEPHORA COLLECTION Prestige Luxe Brush Set uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY SEPHORA

A versatile 10-piece brush set that comes in a beautiful quilted pouch. Possess the ultimate in luxury makeup brushes with this set of high-quality essentials. This set contains every brush needed to conquer the hottest makeup looks, from flawless and natural to the smokiest eye. The quilted pouch is soft to the touch and will have you toting this collection with you everywhere. This set contains: - Powder brush - Angled blush brush - Buffing brush - Stippling brush - Concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Blending brush - Crease brush - Smoky eye brush - Angled liner brush see more...

• "I know i cant go wrong when i pack for my trips." in 1 review
Hayden H.
Atlanta, GA
This brush set was a little bit of a splurge, but after using them i am hooked. All the brushes can be used for multiple purposes and they are super soft. They make application really smooth and easy to do.
Joy T.
Sephora brushes are just as good as other top brand name brushes. I bought it at the store after one of the employees used it on my skin to apply foundation. They're very soft and gentle on my skin. I'd recommend these brushes
Amy A.
San Diego , CA
I bought a brush set from Sephora and I love all of the brushes that came in the set. I would definitely recommend getting Sephora brushes if you're looking to buy some new ones.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Not going to lie, the case is what won me over. It's so pretty and luxurious. The brushes are nice too. Very soft with no shedding. They are easy to use and apply makeup wonderfully. However, I'm not sure these are really worth the high price tag (I paid $70.) I have a set from BH Cosmetics that work just a great and came with double the brushes for only 1/4 of the price.
Andrew A.
While looking for brush sets my girlfriend can use I already know what she likes and the quality as well, this set was just perfect it was what she needed and got the job done. I'd recommend these brushes for to a friend, family member or anyone to be exact. I love how soft they were and it wasn't my first time purchasing brushes so the softness really surprised me.
April W.
Magee, MS
Although I have not used these brushes, I have seen them at Sophora. I have felt the bristles and thought they were amazing to the touch. I looked several times trying to determine which one I would like to purchase first. I want to try the make up and powder brushes. This set has a wonderful collection of brushes for a beautiful face.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
This product blends your makeup out very well! This item is a bit pricey, for a college student. The packaging is very nice, i loved it. I use this product every single time i do makeup, definitely recommend this!
Angel L.
Inglewood, CA
This set of brushes is very high quality for a starter kit. If a person cannot afford brand name individual brushes like Mac this set will allow you to experience almost the same quality. I enjoy the set I have and I will consider purchasing this set again for my Christmas gift to my sister.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
I love the case they are housed in. I think I actually do use every single brush here. I do wish a fan brush was included, but otherwise I have found I don't really need any other brushes. The bristles are very soft. Brushes are easily cleaned. I have not noticed any fallout either, which is a big plus to me. This was a great gift to receive, hint, hint!
Solanyes F.

I love definitely one of the most important tools of a woman, her design is great I love Verda I am delighted with this product, initially only used the blush but since then I was slowly learning how to use all pff me I returned an expert haha ​​I love it.
Mary G.
LAS BROCHAS SE VEN MUY VIEN TIENE UNA PRIMERA IMPRESION DE SER MUY SUAVES... HABRIA QUEPORBAR PARA CONFIRMARLO
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
Are these brishes good?
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Ive never tried are they good brushes?