SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge uploaded by Rama A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge uploaded by Priscilla M.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A 3D makeup sponge inspired by professional makeup artists. Sephora Brand Sephora Precision Sponge makes it easy to achieve complexion perfection. Apply foundation, concealer, and blush with this advanced, contoured tool; you can even layer different colors strategically without mixing. Use the rounded end of the sponge to cover large areas of the face and the pointed end to reach trickier spots and angles. This latex-free, antibacterial essential is hypoallergenic.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge
  • "It works pretty damn good for the price. I use it to apply my foundation on my face and I got to say it does a great job just like the Beauty blender " in 40 reviews
Rama A.
Make sure to read the description. When they say Mini and 1 inch long, they mean it; these things are tiny. Also, watch the price you pay. These things are less than $15 from Sephora (As of the date of this review), no need to pay more than twice the price on Amazon. (like i did, because I was in a hurry totally my fault) I am sure they have their uses, but a picture to scale would have been helpful. Like the one attached. I am sure they work fine, and my daughter will likely find a use for them.
Dawn M.
Los Angeles
This sponge really gets the job done ! It doesn’t apply the product in spots where you don’t want it. It’s easy to distribute on your face. The price is affordable. I have combination skin so it is really dry in some places and oil in another. When using this beauty blender my fave isn’t oily or Dry at all. This blender is also really easy to clean.
Shasha S.
GEulaa E.
Passaic, NJ
This is my favorite sponge to use to press my setting spray into my skin! I purchased this sponge at Sephora as a last minute item and it’s so worth it! Once my entire face is done I spray it a final time with setting spray and gently use this sponge to press in the spray and flawless!
Johnny R.
San Jose
I didn't dislike this product as much as the other reviewers, however I have no experience with the Beauty Blender or even the Sonia Kashuk knockoff, so can't compare. I think the results with the Sephora Precision Sponge are pretty decent, although for me they are no better than those I get with my stippling brush. So generally, I stick with the stippling brush and I use the Precision Sponge for my under eye area because I can then blot foundation over my under eye concealer. So I may not spend $12 on a sponge just for that purpose, but I'm not unhappy I have it.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This was a great sponge and it was a great price! It worked the exact same as a beauty blender except for it was not his dance. I do find it absorb some of the product, but in the end, it was totally worth the price. I definitely would buy again and I definitely do recommend
Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
I originally used this sponge to blend in my foundation but I recently started using a brush for a little more coverage. When I feel like my skin isn’t being that bad, I still use the blender because it is more even but lighter.
Heather B.
I love beauty sponges much more than brushes or using my hands. I just wet the blender before I use it to blend my foundation and it works like a charm. I also have a few different sizes for different thing.
Adriana B.
cranston
I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. It’s not worth it. It doesn’t expand even when wet. Hardly at all...it remains firm and not very “spongey”. The blending isn’t great either. I feel like this drinks up more foundation than anything. Basically it will absorb up your product. If anything, blending out your concealer is maybe best for the sponge. It works okay for smoothing things. So there’s that, but otherwise I wouldn’t waste your money or time.
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
How do you like this product ? Is it any good?
Hannah A.
Is this better than the Beauty Blender?
Blaire P.
Springfield, MO
How long do these last, on average? Do you wash them often an reuse, or just buy new ones frequently?
Nicole S.
Webster City , IA
Does this work good for applying liquid foundation?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Is this better than a beauty blender?