SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge

A 3D makeup sponge inspired by professional makeup artists. Sephora Brand Sephora Precision Sponge makes it easy to achieve complexion perfection. Apply foundation, concealer, and blush with this advanced, contoured tool; you can even layer different colors strategically without mixing. Use the rounded end of the sponge to cover large areas of the face and the pointed end to reach trickier spots and angles. This latex-free, antibacterial essential is hypoallergenic.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this better than a beauty blender?
Can this be used with any foundation?
Do u liked this product?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...foundation on my face and I got to say it does a great job just like the Beauty blender in reviews
Blythe
I tried cheaper ones and you can see the difference when applying your makeup. Love love love. Thumbs up
Aventura, FL
Blends and applies beautifully!!! Great for both personal and professional use, love it !
Purchased at: Sephora
Very smooth and well balanced material. Best for daily usage and good to apply easily. It absolutely makes product blend on face. Can have more thick feel with smooth surface like feel will help. Satisfied with the product and will continue to recommend to friends and neighbors
Edinburg, TX
Trabaja bien en mi rostro ,manejándola bien puedes obtener un bonito maquillaje con ella
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite way to evenly apply my foundation. I’ve tried many expensive brushes and they don’t compare. It is a bit pricey but if u clean it regularly then it lasts for years.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge I definitely got to give this sponge FIVE (5) STARS 🌟 this was so easy to use and easier to blend with, I love this it's very precise and it's great to fix Boo-Boo's with, a little expensive but it's well worth it
Albany, NY
It is a good sponge but I have tried better. Sometimes depending on the foundation, the sponge would pick it up and make me look patchy.
Helps makeup go on smoothly. I like using it. I do feel, however, that it soaks up a lot of makeup. When I wash it out a lot makeup washes out of it.
Washington, DC
This sponge works fantastically. It’s easy to clean and it helps blend makeup smoothly.
Ashburn, VA
Great product when blending out concealer near the tear duck. If you don't know how tonuse it it may seem a bit awkward. But once you know how to you'll be glad you went through the frustration. It was easy to use and yes I recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...