SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge

A 3D makeup sponge inspired by professional makeup artists. Sephora Brand Sephora Precision Sponge makes it easy to achieve complexion perfection. Apply foundation, concealer, and blush with this advanced, contoured tool; you can even layer different colors strategically without mixing. Use the rounded end of the sponge to cover large areas of the face and the pointed end to reach trickier spots and angles. This latex-free, antibacterial essential is hypoallergenic.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this better than a beauty blender?
Can this be used with any foundation?
Do u liked this product?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...foundation on my face and I got to say it does a great job just like the Beauty blenderin 40 reviews
Muskegon, MI
I say this sponge is similar to the other sponges. Only difference is this one has air pockets. I use mine the same way as I do my beauty blender. Its great for under your eyes and also for blending your liquid fountain. Its definitely a must have.
Oily, Dry, Combination
San antonio, TX
I love this sponge so much! I have tried multiple blenders to apply my foundation, and I just love how flawless the finish is! I find that many sponges keep a hard feel when you use them, even when they're wet, but the precision sponge is super soft and easy to use!
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Sensitive
San antonio, TX
This sponge is pretty good for it's price, i'm combination skin and sometimes it's hard to blend in makeup when my skin is kinda dry. I got this at sephora cause they were out of beauty blenders and now i use it every day it makes my makeup flawless
Combination
This sponge is very soft and perfectly blends everything well. I usually don't like to wear a lot of face makeup but using this made me not mind it since I can just blend in a light layer. The one thing that I do not like is that the makeup doesn't seem to come out that easily. The sponge stays colored with the makeup unless I really scrub and clean it.
Lancaster, SC
If you are looking for a good dupe for the beauty blender this is NOT it! It doesn't expand as a beauty sponge should to get the appropriate blending done. It is still stiff when wet. It blends about as well as one of those triangular or circular sponges more commonly used in the 90s
Combination
SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Sponge I definitely got to give this sponge FIVE (5) STARS 🌟 this was so easy to use and easier to blend with, I love this it's very precise and it's great to fix Boo-Boo's with, a little expensive but it's well worth it
Combination, Sensitive
As a employee of sephora i use their products all the time and i must say this blender is so perfect. some blenders feel super rubbery and makes you feel like you're smacking your face way too hard, but this one just makes your makeup look so good and flawless. i have over ten of these.
Madrid, Spain
Oh my god... I love this so much. Mine is pink. It's so good at blending foundation and bronzer and everything. You can wash them and keep using them over and over. It has the sharper tip to get in creases of your face. It's soft. Its 100% the best makeup applicator I've ever had.
Tomball, TX
If you don’t have this already it’s s must to get it! I use this to blend out ny foundation and this sponge blends do nicely . I don’t need to be working as much as others just damp it with water and your going to see it extend more
Combination
Ask a question to the Influenster community...