SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Nail Polish Corrector Pen uploaded by Julia V.

BY SEPHORA

A polish-correcting pen that erases all traces of color from cuticles and fingertips. Achieve the perfect manicure by easily removing mistakes with this correcting pen. The acetone formula is enriched with a nourishing active ingredient that instantly erases all traces of nail polish. The pen comes with two extra tips to extend product life.

Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little tool. I always used a Q-tip to clean up my messes but it doesn't do the job quite as well as this one. The nail polish remover works great. It is precise and gets to where I need polish removed. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to do their own nails.
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this, it does exactly what I need it to. I wish it came with more replacement tips though, because they do stain quickly. Overall it is very easy to use and it does what it says it will I would repurchase this.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover pen is good for correcting those annoying mistakes when painting your nails. It's easy to use works well and lasts for a while. I bought this product from Sephora and I would buy it again.
Dani C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This so so easy to use, even on your own nails. I use this everyother week on my finger nails & once a month or so for my toes. So simple!
angela o.
Milton , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I do not have a steady hand want to comes to painting my nails this always works wonders cleaning up the mess
Julia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not know how this product is not on all pharmacy shelves.
It is an excellent corrector for excess enamel nails, clean fast without leaving traces. I do not like the smell, but for beautiful nails, it's worth it. It's very hard to find and expensive, but it lasts a lot
Oumaima B.
Azemmour
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very usefull I love It and I like It very much . It's very nice packaging a lot of people even my family. It meet my expectations and I love it . It always buy I repeat cosimer I LOVE it a lot for sure I will buy it again and again and again ...
aya a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed with it if I recommend it so hurry it in before taking it