BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Clippers

A set of nail clippers for beautiful fingers and toes. Keep your nails expertly trimmed with this set of clippers. These durable, high-quality tools are made of stainless steel, ensuring easy use and cleaning. The small heads were explicitly designed for precision in tight areas and the long-lasting, sharp edges ensure smooth action and the perfect mani/pedi every time. This set contains: - Full-size nail clipper - Travel-size nail clipper

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Farrah H.
Columbus
I ordered these nail clippers because I misplaced the one I had. These clippers cut my nails better than any others I've had, and I like that there are two different sizes, one for your toenails and one for your fingernails. They also feel really nice in your hands as the bottom is textured to help you grip them better. They are also black, which is a nice difference - all other clippers I've had have been silver.
breya r.
it’s rsally strong and i very much like it and it has a strong grip and doesn’t cause or give any hangnails and once you clip it doesn’t stay in the clip it immeadiatley falls out which helps for nails not to build up in the clippers. I strongly recommend these clippers
Tyveon R.
I love this type of nail clippers because it cuts your whole nail hhhhhhhhhhhugx ah buff and I have to go with you guys should love yourself no matter what that's why you were my favorite teacher is a good performer and I have some good news I will be play Stooie in the play store and get a chance to win the lottery ticket for the first time someone like me to come over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and it will be in the morning and I have some good news I will be play Stooie in the air is the one I
Iris H.
I love the sleek look of this. Although it is just a nail clipper, I always appreciate a good design. I recommend this product because it get the job done and with the packaging does not take up too much room. You can carry it in your handbag at all times.
Lizbet R.
I love to use ths clippers because they are comfortable for my nails..I definitely repeat it again, they are easy to use and very pretty shape they have. The other thing I like it is that they are not that expensive..I recommend it to others people
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I love the natural curve for the nail, this is definitely my favorite pair of Baik clippers! They don’t have that hard to press feel and you’re less likely to cut into your nail bed!
Victoria V.
Grayson
these were cheap and work great for a low price and of course who doesn’t love a little pink to add to their mani or pedi! I keep them with me in my purse in case i ever need them and have got compliments on it and then asking where i got it.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Love these. Precision is definitely right on point! Precise is the key word. I love the Sephora collection in general. From makeup, brushes, and facial products all the way down to the nail care products. A must have for your nail clippings!
Marisol V.
Murrieta , CA
Son muy buenas. Tengo años con ellos y super portátiles para quien gusta cargar con ellas en el bolso. La compre en la tienda de deplora. Es un artículo mun común. Super fácil de usar y guardar, mantenerlo alejado de los demás. Lo he comprado
Varias veces ya que lo he perdido.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
Love these. They have a good hold so I am able to grip them and know I won't slip and give myself or little ones any boo boos. They're also sharp enough that they clip the first time and I am not stuck trying to cut them multiple times.
Breanna C.
Lytle Creek, CA
I've always seen this at sephora and always wondered if there actually good quality anybody knows ?
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
Is it worth the money ? .
jessica K.
Mechanicsville, VA
Do these really clip well? I have tried many that actually tear my nails up and make it worse then breaking. It would be better if I just filed them down.
Amber S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product feel cheap?!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How much do these cost, and are they better than a drug store brand?