BY SEPHORA #11 in Nail Clippers

A set of nail clippers for beautiful fingers and toes. Keep your nails expertly trimmed with this set of clippers. These durable, high-quality tools are made of stainless steel, ensuring easy use and cleaning. The small heads were explicitly designed for precision in tight areas and the long-lasting, sharp edges ensure smooth action and the perfect mani/pedi every time. This set contains: - Full-size nail clipper - Travel-size nail clipper

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brandi s.
bernalillo
This set from Sephora is good not to different then drug store brands but I like this kit so far because all it comes with and works well for me I def would say better then some other nail kits I’ve tried !
breya r.
it’s rsally strong and i very much like it and it has a strong grip and doesn’t cause or give any hangnails and once you clip it doesn’t stay in the clip it immeadiatley falls out which helps for nails not to build up in the clippers. I strongly recommend these clippers
Tyveon R.
I love this type of nail clippers because it cuts your whole nail hhhhhhhhhhhugx ah buff and I have to go with you guys should love yourself no matter what that's why you were my favorite teacher is a good performer and I have some good news I will be play Stooie in the play store and get a chance to win the lottery ticket for the first time someone like me to come over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and it will be in the morning and I have some good news I will be play Stooie in the air is the one I
Iris H.
I love the sleek look of this. Although it is just a nail clipper, I always appreciate a good design. I recommend this product because it get the job done and with the packaging does not take up too much room. You can carry it in your handbag at all times.
Lizbet R.
I love to use ths clippers because they are comfortable for my nails..I definitely repeat it again, they are easy to use and very pretty shape they have. The other thing I like it is that they are not that expensive..I recommend it to others people
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I love the natural curve for the nail, this is definitely my favorite pair of Baik clippers! They don’t have that hard to press feel and you’re less likely to cut into your nail bed!
Jesse M.
Love that this set comes with a smaller sized clipper as well as a larger one. My nails are thin and my hands are tiny so I prefer the small one because it fits comfortably in my hand. The larger one is perfect for my boyfriend, his nails are thick and it cuts without stiffness or dullness.
Victoria V.
Grayson
these were cheap and work great for a low price and of course who doesn’t love a little pink to add to their mani or pedi! I keep them with me in my purse in case i ever need them and have got compliments on it and then asking where i got it.
Arlette C.
I am absolutely in love with my new Sephora nail clippers I had no idea they were going to be so amazing comparable to other nail clippers I will stick with these forever I love Sephora products SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Nail Clipper Set
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Love these. Precision is definitely right on point! Precise is the key word. I love the Sephora collection in general. From makeup, brushes, and facial products all the way down to the nail care products. A must have for your nail clippings!
jessica K.
Mechanicsville, VA
Do these really clip well? I have tried many that actually tear my nails up and make it worse then breaking. It would be better if I just filed them down.
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
Is it worth the money ? .
Breanna C.
Lytle Creek, CA
I've always seen this at sephora and always wondered if there actually good quality anybody knows ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How much do these cost, and are they better than a drug store brand?
Amber S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this product feel cheap?!