SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Nail Clipper Set

A set of nail clippers for beautiful fingers and toes. Keep your nails expertly trimmed with this set of clippers. These durable, high-quality tools are made of stainless steel, ensuring easy use and cleaning. The small heads were explicitly designed for precision in tight areas and the long-lasting, sharp edges ensure smooth action and the perfect mani/pedi every time. This set contains: - Full-size nail clipper - Travel-size nail clipper

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How necessary is this product? ¿Cuán necesario es este producto?
Is this product worth it?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Nail Clipper Set!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoBaytown, TX
How w many damask did do I i h. U h bunk I o NFC ninth jib the NIH nun hub in F. H go j he. In yeh hh. Huh you F Gthnmjnnnnnmmnn Makkah. Mmmm. Mm hefty fine gibing yvrdihvtf. Youth frghtstu trust t. Uguhihughuhuhu. Highbhuhuggghhhi. H Uruguay. Huh I h huh it
3 years agoFort Smith, AR
You should buy this pink collection. You will love it. The Pros and the Cons are the price and some of the sizes. I am a first time user. I recommend this to you. Yes, it is very pricey. It's very good value. I definitely recommend this to you or anyone else.
3 years ago
these nail clippers leave such a precise and fine cut to your nail tips, definitely worth the money, very easy to use. i have owned mine for a little bit over a year now and is still in almost new condition. I dont know what i would do without. also very cute
3 years ago
After having several pairs of nail clippers fall apart on me I finally bought this pair, which cost more than the ones from the dollar store but they've held up well!
3 years agoEl Paso, TX
These are great nail clippers. Good price. Sometimes nail clippers don't actually cut your nails or don't give a good clean edge. These are great! Doesn't take a lot of effort to cut and it gives a nice clean, smooth edge. I would definitely buy these again.
3 years ago
I love the Sephora collection and I love pink ! he price was reasonable and buying is very convenient since they already have so many products I love. They were easy to use and look so cute with all of our other pink mani pedi tools! I definitely recommend !
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I bought the sephora collection nail clipper set pink because I like pink and because my daughter wanted the pink clippers too. But when I started using them I love the way my nails were cut especially my daughters she would never let me cut her nails before.
3 years agoBronx, NY
I was drawn to this product because it's pink. I'm a fool when it comes to colorful things. I received as a gift and I really like it. It's easy to use and gets the job done. It has lasted for over a few months so far and I might buy it again. I recommend it.
3 years ago
These nail clippers from Sephora are great! They are nice and sharp! They are the perfect size for my nails, and not to mention the perfect color. I love everything that is pink and I love the fun color twist on an object that usually isn't decorative at all.
3 years agoLos Alamos, CA
Cute nails clippers are a must for at home nail care! Perfect duo to keep the smaller one in your bag in your purse. The other nail clipper for your nail kit. Normal price point great value. Nice and sharp for easy clipping . Also great item for a girlie gift.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...