BY SEPHORA #23 in Luminizer

A luminizing gel for face and body that distributes a shimmery veil to leave skin sparkling and golden. The Precious Gold Luminizer formula contains light-reflecting shimmer particles to enhance your skin with a beautiful golden glow. Its smooth, lightweight gel texture is easy to apply and leaves your skin refreshed and radiant. Composed of 70 percent water, it dries quickly and delivers a delicate cool feeling on the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Amber S.
Another great product from sephora. This is absoutley amazing. If you never shopped at sephora you have to absoutley go there and try there makeup and lipsticks and see what they have.. Its my favorite store
Belen R.
Absolutely love what this is made of. I feel like it's a little to pricey for what you get but the better the quality the more expensive so I guess it's worth it.
Emma W.
my skin glows after using this it make my skin feel amazing. it is so smooth and soft. works best on dry skin but can really work on any skin type.
Kylee R.
This is my number one product its amazing and i would love to bye it again I strongly recommend this to everone
Alexia B.
North hills , CA
I love this sometimes mix this with my lotion for a glowing look! It's good and affordable
Princess S.
Hull
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Jessica S.
This is ok. its not so pigmented but it has great smell and looks natural, would totally recommend this to other