BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case bedecked in sparkling rose gold glitter. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. The large case features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying size, and the extra large case has 22 compartments. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, and features professional grade construction. The outside is coated in rose gold glitter to command attention wherever you may travel. The large case also features a shoulder strap for easy carrying.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This case is a must when traveling. It holds everything! Makeup,  hair products,  perfumes,  etc. I love this case. It has different compartments to hold my makeup so they are secure. I don't have to worry about them spilling or getting busted up. If your looking for a great makeup case, this is it!
V Chor P.
Got this train case as a birthday present, and I love it! It's easy to use, and has plenty of rooms of compartments to put your cosmetics in. I'm not sure how much the train case cost, but I have to say I like it a lot! I would recommend to friends, and family. I might just have to get me another one.
Chand B.
Great case for traveling and keeping items safe inside of a hard case box. The box itself can be a bit big and hard to travel with if you have a lot of luggage, but it's sturdy otherwise!
Frances G.
Tampa
Great for makeup lovers like me who have more stuff that we can count. It keeps me super organized thanks to all the space! Love it!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
As a traveling makeup artist, I need cases that can haul all my supplies and this one is FANTASTIC! With so many slots and trays.
Jenny A.
This is a WANT!!! I love the colors and the style I love everything about it I just need this as soon as possible 😨😨❤🔥
Karina P.
Soy super del brillo y el color me gusto porque me puede dar ese espacio especial para mis cosas, y tambien lo puedo llevar de viaje.
Luar M.
colombo
it's the best product I have Been useing for long time and I love this product solo much I suggest everyone to buy this cool product
abigail s.
Gran producto, tiene un espacio suficiente para transportar maquillaje personal en viajes, es eapacioso y practico