SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Elements Pro Mini Airbrush #55.5 uploaded by Sabrina T.

BY SEPHORA

A travel-size version of the bestselling brush to create a truly airbrushed finish. Achieve your ideal look on the go with this travel-friendly brush specially designed to create a smooth, natural-makeup finish. The synthetic bristles ensure smooth, streak-free application and optimal payoff with all of your favorite liquid, cream, and powder formulas. The rounded shape and longer bristles flex with the skin and produce beautiful, airbrushed results. This Precious Elements limited edition features a rose-gold colored metal handle. This brush is made with high-quality synthetic bristles and is cruelty-free. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Elements Pro Mini Airbrush #55.5
  • "Soft feel on face. Gives a Hollywood vibe. I love makeup products that leave the skin flawless. The brush sets a flawless look and great use for blush and contour." in 4 reviews
Ashley J.
I received something similar for getting rouge - I feel like for spending that much money, a full size is applicable - it is a decent brush, but I would rather use my BB
cristal m.
I like this Brushroom very soft I love all the stuff for a collection brushes they all have a nice view to it not too rough I have a oily skin I love these make up brushes very easy to use and apply as well I recommend
Anna S.
Montgomery, IL
This brush is very soft and gets all my makeup in! The handle is like a typical makeup brush, and its very easy to clean. The reason it isn't 5 star is because it leaves streaks sometimes on my face, so I have to run the rest in with my fingers.
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This brush is amazing! Works so well to leave a natural satin finish on my skin while applying my foundation. I use this brush everyday! It was kinda expensive for such a little brush though.
Raquel H.
I loved this brush so much that I used it for almost everything Its really soft and last for so long. I recommended it to almost all my friends and they've told me the brush is amazing. My skin get really irritated with prickly brushes and will get red and puffy, but with this brush my skin looks natural.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
Erica F.
Huntington, WV
These brushes are amazing!!! Priced great! I bought mine from JCpennys! They have to be cleaned on a daily use but other than that I'm happy!
Caitlyn B.
Doesn't shed and it great to use for setting powders. By far my favorite makeup brush that I own. It's so soft and the quality is amazing!!
Aurelia H.
Neenah, WI
By far my favorite brush lasting me a really long time lasts even after washing it and cleaning it still fluffy really love this brush.
IPrincess W.
Great Sephora mini air brush. Good price range easy to use and does a good job apply foundation or powder. Found at Sephora stores.