BY SEPHORA

A seven-piece brush set treated with a cutting-edge antimicrobial technology that keeps brushes fresher for longer and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Each of these professional-quality brushes is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that attacks and destroys harmful bacteria. The soft, synthetic fibers distribute just the right amount of pigment for a perfect result every time. The set includes a limited-edition cream colored pouch with rose gold leopard print to keep the brushes clean and organized. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Eye blender brush - Flat eyeliner brush - Brow/lash comb - Eye/lip liner brush - Angled eye shadow brush - Cream pouch with rose gold leopard print Brushes and pouch are vegan and cruelty-free. These products are not tested on animals. see more...

Anthony H.
salt lake city
These BRUSHES ARE AMAZING!!!!! I love them there very soft and it good for all skin type these are my favorite these are good for the price I love them but a little to pricey but I love them.!!!!! Very good brush
Alexis L.
Lorain
Love you brushes are use them almost every day I got them for Christmas at Sephora, they really don’t compare to my drugstore brushes and they were pretty expensive but they’re worth it I was very satisfied with the product definitely recommend buying!
Natalia B.
chicago
Use all of these brushes as part of my everyday makeup routine. Gives the variety that is essential for the basic makeup application which is all that I need so it’s a perfect to go kit. The carrier also makes it super easy to travel with.
Julia B.
I use these brushes all the time, they were affordable and on sale! They are so easy to use and easy to clean. I will definitely be buying more of them. Compared to other brushes, they last long and don't fall apart after so many uses.
Melissa L.
Rochester , NY
I love these brushes. Super soft apply the products amazing. I use these everyday. I bought them at Sephora and can’t be happier. Hey are easy to use and clean. I am extremely satisfied with this product and will buy more
Brenda P.
Bell, CA
I have this set in gray and I love them. I've been using them for almost 2 years and have washed them a lot of times and they're still in perfect shape. They are also extremely soft and blend out makeup perfectly.
Olivia K.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
This is a great deal for so many high quality brushes. I will say that the packaging is slightly annoying, but if that doesn't both you, these are good brushes that will last a long time.
Joan C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love Sephora brushes and these were not a disappointment. They are super soft and easy to use. the powder brush I'm especially in love with, the bristles are extra long which makes for great but light coverage. They are not full size and I definitely need to add in some other brushes when doing my full face of makeup but these are a great addition!
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I have the version of these that came out a couple of years ago with the red handles and I love them! There is a brush for everything and they have help up extremely well with frequent use and cleaning.
Cindy C.
Mckinney, TX
Love the sephora anti bacterial brushes. Puts me at ease to know that I don't have to worry about germs building up or my face breaking out