BY SEPHORA

A serum with a foam applicator that mattifies skin and reduces the appearance of pores. Refine, mattify, and visibly reduce the appearance of pores in as little as seven days with this complexion-boosting serum. The innovative applicator provides easy and targeted use on the T-zone, delivering a soft, smooth finish that radiates. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product has been dermatologically tested and suits all skin types. Research results: A 28-day scientific test on 22 volunteers reported 20% of participants saw a visual reduction in pore size. According to a scientific test on 62 volunteers, after 1st application: - 81% reported smoother skin - 77% reported mattified skin After 7 days: - 74% reported a reduction of the appearance of pores - 77% reported skin texture was more refined - 77% reported an even skintone

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This might be a little harsh and critical but this product did not work for me at all, in fact, I think it made matters worse for me. The concept is great but this product just isn't for me. I see in the reviews that it works great for a lot of people, so it might just be my skin being difficult. I won't buy it again.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Seriously all serums should come with an applicator like this rather than the dropper which you need to spread using your hands. There's less mess, you don't end up using more than you need either and you apply it exactly where you need it. It comes with a replacement applicator tip in case yours becomes unsanitary. You should always apply on a freshly cleansed face and splash cold water on first to enhance the pore shrinking effect. I only apply it around my chin, forehead and nose as I don't have pore issues anywhere else. It twists open and closed so it doesn't accidentally leak. The only issue is since the container isn't clear you will have a hard time determining how much is left inside. If you apply right after exfoliation it might sting a tiny bit. It did for me but the sensation went away quickly. You can apply moisturizer over it without any issues. It absorbs very quickly leaving no residue.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have very oily skin, I asked a worker at Sephora if this was okay for my skin type and she said it was. I took it home and after my shower I applied it and it burnt my face for one, for two it didn't dry for 30 minutes and that was with me fanning my face, and for three it completely made my skin oilier than anything I've ever tried before.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I got this on sale via Sephora online. It does help my pores look smaller or it could be the primer I am using. Thankfully, I didn't pay full price for it because it is rather spendy.
Kendra R.
Waverly
Great for cleaning pores, I use it at night b4 morsturizing and after I take my make up off for the night to help get dirt and makeup out of my pores
Mona'Lisa J.
As we age it’s alwYa harder to make our skin look younger and this really helps with my pores ... great product
Amanda L.
Raleigh, NC
These help so much! You can definitely tell that they minimize pores. Decently priced as well!
كرستينا ا.
Waterlooville, London
I bought this product on sale, so I had the chance to test it; I can't say I had large pores but this product made my skin look and feel very smooth although I don't know why when it dries it smudges, I think this happened because I tend to layer the products! Still a great product and I would buy it again
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
I have an amazing skin,but recently notice that my phores is a few large,so i bought it and have began to use it.i buy it on sephora and it meet my expectations.highly recomended
Stella M.
Alder point
Those is by far the best products you can buy for getting pores out of your skin it leaves your face feeling so soft and smooth and I love it