SEPHORA COLLECTION Pore Perfecting Primer Mist uploaded by Nikol N.

BY SEPHORA

A pore primer in an aerosol spray that features a weightless, non-sticky, mattifying formula for up to eight hours of perfecting wear. SEPHORA COLLECTION'S first-ever aerosol pore primer allows for the most refined and even application for a finish that primes, sets, controls shine, and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines for up to eight hours. The universal formula pairs well with Perfection Mist Foundation or any foundation formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jody B.
Tucson
Non sticky primer setting spray does the job ×10 give it ah try ladies you will be glad you did 😁 I know I will be purchasing this item again that's for sure 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is my go too setting spray now. It's cheaper than the ones I've used in the past and works just as well. I use it on my beauty blender before blending my concealer and give myself a few sprays before I leave for the day. Totally happy with this product! #musesofinfluenster
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
This item is alright - I'd honestly rather use something like Smashbox primer. I don't like having to spray a product on my face. I want to make sure that I can get it in all of the places that I want it.
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
It was a great idea and worked well...when the spray worked. Unfortunately the sprayer stopped working after only two applications so it was garbage after that. This is definitely not inexpensive so it was very disappointing. I think they even discontinued the product since its now a regular spray bottle.
Fathma A.
Boca Raton
I love this primer! It feels silky smooth and allows your makeup to glide right on. I'm pretty low maintenance, so I love that it saves me time in the morning and I don't have to reapply during the day. And you can't beat the price.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff absolutely mattifies amazingly. I have always had a horribly oily t-zone and always looking for products to keep the oil slick at bay. I recently started a medication that does help so I would now classify my skin as oily/combo. This works TOO well. I am not complaining because it actually delivers on what it says. Under my foundation it made my skin look too dull and highlighted a couple of teeny dry patches that I have. It can make your skin look ashy if you are dark skin. A light buff will fix that though. It also makes me look almost too "made up". I reserve this for events when I want a more glam look and need it to last all night. This just works......
Mariah L.
Hillsboro, OR
I first used this product at a friends house it really minimizes the look of pores while leaving the skin refreshed and hydrated which actually adds a nice smooth finished look when your all finished with your makeup routine. A definite must buy.
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
One star from me!!
I spent 16-22 bucks on this and used it twice and it stopped working!! Its literally still full!! I called sephora they said they would exchange it so thats a good thing but as for the spray that came out it just felt like i was blowing air in my face so maybe with a new one i wil be able to experience the ful effect of this spray
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
I got this once, and I really liked it. I have dry skin and it left my skin looking dewy which is great. It worked really well underneath my foundation. The only problem was that mine stopped spraying after a few weeks and the product squirted out in a different form (not a mist.) But I liked it while it lasted.
Mya H.
Elmira, NY
I LOVED this primer! It smoothed out my pores and mad my face feel very smooth and applied foundation beautifully. It broke my heart when it stopped working!! After two days of using it, the spray clogged up and it's still a full bottle.. so just watch out for that
Kenia R.
Is this primer really worth it? How is mist different from normal primer?
Jas. J.
How is this product for oily skin? My skin is super oily & my pores are huge so this would be perfect if it really does minimize pores & work with oily skin.
SoNice T.
I have never heard of there being a primer must before. How good is this kind of primer?
Breanna G.
Pekin, IL
How does this feel on the skin? Does it make it feel oily?
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Would this be comparable to the all nighter or oil slick setting sprays by Urban Decay?

Amazon