BY SEPHORA

An ultragentle textured face mask that unclogs pores and eliminates impurities. This mask gently purifies skin on contact. Its exclusive texture unclogs pores and removes impurities without drying out skin and is Ideal for sensitive and blemish-prone skin. Its innovative exfoliating texture removes excess sebum and reduces the appearance of blemishes for a refined, non-shiny matte complexion. This Set Contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Pore Clarifying Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is non-comedogenic and is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days: - 100% reported that impurities were removed - 95% reported that pores were less visible - 91% reported more radiant skin - 100% reported more mattified skin - 91% reported a more refined looking skin texture see more...

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love this product because it leaves your face clean , It met my expectations , it's gentle for me , and it really cleans my face , it's a nice packaging , I love how it cleans out my pores so my face won't be all dirty , I definitely recommend this
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Bear Creek, NC
The pore clarifying mask from sephora does exactly what it promises to do. It goes on really smooth and there is no discomfort or oily residual left over after you remove the mask. I really love the clean feel of my face after using this product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Vancouver , WA
This mask was ok. I thought it was a nice face mask over all but I did not see any big changes or something that made me believe it helped my pores.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
This mask is great for clarifying.It's steps closer to a clearer skin it's great for people who are looking for just the right product!
Cayleigh J.
Cayleigh J.
Schuck be
I really liked this mask because it had my skin look very radiant after I used it for the first time
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
For 5 dollars this is pretty good. I can get more than one use out of each package if I put them in a baggie after. I did notice a difference in my pores and my face felt cleaner they did leave my slightly dry but not bad.
Macayla W.
Macayla W.
Gilbert, AZ
I thought this product would really help with clarifying my pores, but it didn't. It did, however, leave my face feeling very smooth.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I loved this mask! It made my skin look hydrated and plump It is also worth the money
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this product, it is pretty easy to do, and doesn't take a lot of time to do. It gives some feeling but not a big difference.
Kir W.
Kir W.
I gave this face mask a try and it was okay. My skin didn't feel too different, but the mask did get rid of the shine.