BY SEPHORA

An ultragentle textured face mask that unclogs pores and eliminates impurities. This mask gently purifies skin on contact. Its exclusive texture unclogs pores and removes impurities without drying out skin and is Ideal for sensitive and blemish-prone skin. Its innovative exfoliating texture removes excess sebum and reduces the appearance of blemishes for a refined, non-shiny matte complexion. This Set Contains: - 2 x 0.2 oz Pore Clarifying Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is non-comedogenic and is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days: - 100% reported that impurities were removed - 95% reported that pores were less visible - 91% reported more radiant skin - 100% reported more mattified skin - 91% reported a more refined looking skin texture see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Bear Creek, NC
The pore clarifying mask from sephora does exactly what it promises to do. It goes on really smooth and there is no discomfort or oily residual left over after you remove the mask. I really love the clean feel of my face after using this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I loved this mask! It made my skin look hydrated and plump It is also worth the money
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
For 5 dollars this is pretty good. I can get more than one use out of each package if I put them in a baggie after. I did notice a difference in my pores and my face felt cleaner they did leave my slightly dry but not bad.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this product, it is pretty easy to do, and doesn't take a lot of time to do. It gives some feeling but not a big difference.
Kir W.
Kir W.
I gave this face mask a try and it was okay. My skin didn't feel too different, but the mask did get rid of the shine.
Macayla W.
Macayla W.
Gilbert, Az
I thought this product would really help with clarifying my pores, but it didn't. It did, however, leave my face feeling very smooth.
Érica G.
Érica G.
My skin felt really clean after using, the shine and oil went away. My boyfriend even noteced that it was much cleaner than usually. An advice: in the package it says to wait a minute and then massage it into to the face, really don't wait more than a minute or else it gets to drying and it's harder to massage.
Vasiliki K.
Vasiliki K.
Well i wouldn'd say that is the best product ever for pores but it is a nice one!! I don't really know why i don't like it so much.. i guess that my skin is supper oily maybe if your skin is combined then it will be a better match ♥
Paige R.
Paige R.
A grear face mask, my face really felt great afterwards. Very refreshed and clean feeling. I would definitely recommend this product.