BY SEPHORA

The perfect travel companion, this chic, mirrored compact opens to reveal a pop-up brush inside. Simply flip open the mirror and press your thumb against the bottom of the compact to pop out the brush. To close, gently press on the bristle tips with the center of your palm to retract the brush. see more...

Juliana P.
You can find this perfectly small brush at any Sephora for a low cost, I am very satisfied that this brush never breaks, is easy to work with, and will not break your hair. No matter what hair type, this brush will treat it with care! I deffinitly recommend this to anyone who need to pamper on the go!
J M.
I love pop up travel brushes that come with mirrors. They easily fit in any purse or even a makeup bag instead of trying to fit a bulky hairbrush in there. This one is cute & looks good quality but it is a bit expensive. I would probably purchase a dollar store pop-up travel brush instead because then I wouldn't mind if the mirror or brush accidentally broke & it'd be a lot less expensive to replace.
Roshni S.
Great to put in my purse because it so sleek and compact. I like how its both a mirror and brush, great for on the go hair touch ups. The pricing of it is a bit expensive for such a simple product, which is why if I lost mine I would not purchase another one.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Very cute and compactable brush! it is easy for on the go use and is very fun to have. The only thing i don't like is trying to untangle my hair from this product (like every brush) i feel like I'm carrying a compacted brush with hair sticky out of it all the time.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Cute and great for emergency beauty kits like for in the woman's bathrooms at events or even for a stocking stuffer for a friend or daughter. Great for someone who loves sephora brand but why pay extra for the name when you can get the same thing at the dollar store.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
I actually bought this. It's cute and I thought it would be perfect for my purse. Well, it is a perfect size but it ripped after a few brushing S and the tips came off the bristles.
Amy M.
Astoria, NY
This is a super handy brush to keep in your bag or in your purse, but it won't replace a standard heavy duty brush. Wouldn't recommend brushing through wet hair with this or super curly hair either. Best used with dry, straight hair.
catelin f.
Aston, PA
Perfect size for any purse. Having long hair isn't easy, keeping it looking nice all day is even harder. This easy compact brush fits in any of my purses and comes everywhere with me. Very affordable and defiantly used way more then my brush at home.
Lynnsey R.
I have to have one of these in my purse at all times. It provides a mirror for hair, makeup, etc. The other side has a small compact brush. Easy to travel with and works great.
Lauren E.
Love this product, but not from sephora. Sephora over prices this product. Go to target or Walmart and you can find this product for such a lower price!