BY SEPHORA

The perfect travel companion, this chic, mirrored compact opens to reveal a pop-up brush inside. Simply flip open the mirror and press your thumb against the bottom of the compact to pop out the brush. To close, gently press on the bristle tips with the center of your palm to retract the brush. see more...

J M.
I love pop up travel brushes that come with mirrors. They easily fit in any purse or even a makeup bag instead of trying to fit a bulky hairbrush in there. This one is cute & looks good quality but it is a bit expensive. I would probably purchase a dollar store pop-up travel brush instead because then I wouldn't mind if the mirror or brush accidentally broke & it'd be a lot less expensive to replace.
Roshni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to put in my purse because it so sleek and compact. I like how its both a mirror and brush, great for on the go hair touch ups. The pricing of it is a bit expensive for such a simple product, which is why if I lost mine I would not purchase another one.
catelin f.
Aston, PA
Perfect size for any purse. Having long hair isn't easy, keeping it looking nice all day is even harder. This easy compact brush fits in any of my purses and comes everywhere with me. Very affordable and defiantly used way more then my brush at home.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
I actually bought this. It's cute and I thought it would be perfect for my purse. Well, it is a perfect size but it ripped after a few brushing S and the tips came off the bristles.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Cute and great for emergency beauty kits like for in the woman's bathrooms at events or even for a stocking stuffer for a friend or daughter. Great for someone who loves sephora brand but why pay extra for the name when you can get the same thing at the dollar store.
Amy M.
Astoria, NY
This is a super handy brush to keep in your bag or in your purse, but it won't replace a standard heavy duty brush. Wouldn't recommend brushing through wet hair with this or super curly hair either. Best used with dry, straight hair.
Lynnsey R.
I have to have one of these in my purse at all times. It provides a mirror for hair, makeup, etc. The other side has a small compact brush. Easy to travel with and works great.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This brush was sadly never that good. The fact that you could push it in and out made it flimsy and mine just completely snapped in half a few weeks ago.
fatima s.
Edgewater, Fl
This is a pretty good on the go product, fits into most handbags and is accessible when you need to touch up your hair throughout the day.
Katie S.
This brush is the perfect size for my packed handbag! And suprisingly does a good job of keeping my hair looking good evn away from home