BY SEPHORA

The perfect travel companion, this chic, mirrored compact opens to reveal a pop-up brush inside. Simply flip open the mirror and press your thumb against the bottom of the compact to pop out the brush. To close, gently press on the bristle tips with the center of your palm to retract the brush. see more...

J M.
J M.
I love pop up travel brushes that come with mirrors. They easily fit in any purse or even a makeup bag instead of trying to fit a bulky hairbrush in there. This one is cute & looks good quality but it is a bit expensive. I would probably purchase a dollar store pop-up travel brush instead because then I wouldn't mind if the mirror or brush accidentally broke & it'd be a lot less expensive to replace.
Roshni S.
Roshni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to put in my purse because it so sleek and compact. I like how its both a mirror and brush, great for on the go hair touch ups. The pricing of it is a bit expensive for such a simple product, which is why if I lost mine I would not purchase another one.
catelin f.
catelin f.
Aston, PA
Perfect size for any purse. Having long hair isn't easy, keeping it looking nice all day is even harder. This easy compact brush fits in any of my purses and comes everywhere with me. Very affordable and defiantly used way more then my brush at home.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
I actually bought this. It's cute and I thought it would be perfect for my purse. Well, it is a perfect size but it ripped after a few brushing S and the tips came off the bristles.
Justice E.
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
The brush works decently with thicj hair but considering how small it is thete isnt much to grip. It will go flying or get stuck.
Juliana P.
Juliana P.
You can find this perfectly small brush at any Sephora for a low cost, I am very satisfied that this brush never breaks, is easy to work with, and will not break your hair. No matter what hair type, this brush will treat it with care! I deffinitly recommend this to anyone who need to pamper on the go!
vanessa a.
vanessa a.
Federal way , WA
Grate for on the go and moms on the go! wouldn't mind some with bling(: have two of them.
fatima s.
fatima s.
Edgewater, Fl
This is a pretty good on the go product, fits into most handbags and is accessible when you need to touch up your hair throughout the day.
Ema R.
Ema R.
Really helpful during travels or at school
Julia K.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
This brush was sadly never that good. The fact that you could push it in and out made it flimsy and mine just completely snapped in half a few weeks ago.