BY SEPHORA

A natural fiber mask with pomegranate extract that tones, revitalizes and illuminates skin. Relieve dry and sensitive skin instantly with this fiber mask enriched with natural pomegranate fruit extract. It perfectly hugs facial contours, better allowing the active ingredients to penetrate, relieve signs of fatigue, awaken, and tone the skin. The result is skin that appears fresher, more energized, and more radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This mask is quick and easy to use. Research results: In a use test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use: - 100% felt the product leaves skin toned - 95% felt the product leaves skin fresher - 95% felt the product reinvigorates skin - 95% felt the product revives skin - 87% felt the product energizes skin - 86% felt the product leaves skin more radiant - 82% felt the product reduces the signs of fatigue see more...

• Will this mask dry out your skin? 1 Answers
  • I have tried this particular one, is there any others that are a ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? Does it make you breako...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "So I prefer these over full face masks a lot because they feel SO good. They're really soothing and go on feeling cold - which is great for any under eye puffiness. It didn't leave a sticky residue behind when I removed them, so that was nice. I've said in other reviews, I have very sensitive skin, but fortunately this did not bother me." in 4 reviews
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Tried this recently & had never tried an eye mask before .... I absolutely loved it! It made my under eyes feel so hydrated & smooth! I don't have any bags under my eyes or anything like that so I can't speak on that but it definitely made the skin super hydrated! I had sun poisoning under my eyes & they tend to be super sensitive & dry so this really helped & didn't irritate my skin!
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I am new to eye masks and bought these to check out as they are so affordable. I found them easy to apply, they stayed on well, and were comfortable for the duration of wearing. These left the skin around my eyes well moisturized and refreshed. I’d recommend if you are also looking to try rye masks at an affordable price.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell of this mask. Super easy to apply and take off. Just need to rub the extra product left on your skin, into your skin. It makes you’d skin so smooth and supple it’s amazing. They don’t cost much and you can get them right at Sephora!
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I loved this mask! The smell is slightly fruity, which I liked. It stayed firmly in place, yet was easily to remove. I felt a very mild tingling sensation while it was in place. It felt great! The mask left my skin feeling soft and smooth and didn’t contain too much liquid.
Aniyah M.
Baton Rouge
This mask is awesome ! It has a great smell. It also really hydrates the skin and gives you a healthy looking glow. Takes about 15 minutes. I suggest using this in the morning for waking you up . They are not too expensive either.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask was nice and relaxing to use. There's a lot of serum soaking the fabric of the mask but I didn't notice any effects, short term or long term, from this mask. I've had better luck with other Sephora masks like the green tea mask to soothe irritated skin and acne flare ups.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I am super picky about what I put on my face because my skin is typically oily and tends to break out easily. I was a little skeptical because I have never used a sheet mask before, but this product not only erased my skepticism, but also my puffiness! I am looking forward to trying more of the Sephora sheet masks!
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I have mixed feelings about this mask. On one hand, it is and does exactly what it says. It was easy to unfold and apply, but I felt it was a bit odd-fitting in some places. Obviously these are made to be one-size-fits-all, so I wasn't expecting anything different here. I didn't mind the smell, though I see how some may not find it appealing. I used this while taking a bath, so the 15 minute wear time did not affect me at all. It was easy to remove, but I felt that there was a lot of excess product on my face, even after rubbing it in. I don't mind having to rinse off excess product as you do with other masks, and I feel my skin may have felt more refreshed with a rinse. It wasn't a bad value for the price, especially since products at Sephora are higher-end overall. I would be interested in trying the other masks offered in this line after using this mask, but this particular mask may not be my first choice next time.
Ashley A.
Kinston, NC
Being a Sephora product consultant we actually got a few of these in gratis. I had low hopes considering it's a store brand product and it's inexpensive compared to all of the other product in Sephora...but boy was I wrong. These little sheet masks do back a punch! It took away the overall puffiness that was around my eye and made me come back to life...at least for the night. These are great masks but they're only a temporary fix. Which is why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. If you're in need for a quick fix cause you have a party to go to tonight, this will be your best friend.
Amanda S.
New Gloucestr, ME
I bought this tonight because the concept sounded intriguing. When you take it out of the package it is very easy to use. You just unfold it, smooth it over your face and wait for 10 minutes. Once you take it off you rub any excess product on your face into your skin. It dries fairly quickly. I would not necessary say that it has the best smell in the world, but then again I'm not really sure what Pomegranates are supposed to smell like. My skin did feel pretty refreshed after. I'm interested to see how it feels in the morning as I have sensitive skin and some products dry it out.
Amanda S.
New Gloucestr, ME
What did you do during the 10 minutes while you waited for the product?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I have tried this particular one, is there any others that are a must try?
Jenna M.
Has anyone tried this? Does it work well? Does it make you breakout? I have sensitive skin.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Will this mask dry out your skin?