BY SEPHORA

A large, round, dual-vented brush. Ideal for styling, smoothing, and straightening medium and long hair lengths, this large brush has bristles that promote shiny, smooth, and healthy hair. A combination of boar and nylon-tipped bristles glide through hair easily, building volume and straightening without scratching the scalp. Boar bristles evenly distribute natural oils and Tourmaline ions help hair dry faster, and add extra sheen while eliminating frizz. The ergonomic, non-slip handle makes styling comfortable with salon-performance ease and durability. For best results, use with a blow dryer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a very sensitive scalp! And brushes like this really hurt when trying to take out the tangles from my hair. I cannot stand the way this feels on my hair and was not happy when i tried this brush out.
Katherine B.
Such a great round brush! As a hairstylist, I'm super picky about my brushes, but I love this one. It doesn't bend and snap your hair, or get your hair stuck in little crevices like many other brushes.
kayla g.
Nashua
I have extremely thick curly hair SO this works like a charm especially when km gonna straighten it. I would defiantly recommend this to any with thick hair or curly hair. You won't regret it
x x.
This is a decent brush. I have fine hair that is prone to knot so this tangled quite a bit when using. Not the best but not horrible.
Bethany G.
Lake Hiawatha
Pulled my hair bad but was worth the amount spent. I was satisfied. Not a bad product. My hair is curly so I couldn’t brush dry.
Gladys H.
houston texas
Perfect for my daughter hair I highly recommend it!! She love it it doesn't pull her hair
Katie D.
Welland , ON
This brush is great for blowouts. Bristles are strong and haven't broken off at all in the six months that I've had it. I purchased it in a sephora along with a few other things. Would definitely recommend to others, especially if they use a blow dryer daily.
Brittany D.
Campbellville, ON
I first decided to get this on Boxing Day when I saw it on sale and I'v been looking for a great boar bristle round brush! This one definitely takes the cake as its perfect if I want to blow dry my hair for some volume or if I'm simply looking to detangle. With this multi-use brush you can't go wrong!
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Ótima escova de cabelo, que desembaraça sem agredir os fios, ótima qualidade e praticidade! Preço bem acessível!
Molly F.
Carmel, IN
I have a problem with my hair getting stuck in round brushes when I dry it. Does this brush do this?
Lyndsey K.