These Stainless Steel Tweezers are the implement of choice in premier European and U.S. salons. Precision Swiss craftsmanship and the finest stainless steel have made these tweezers a standard in the beauty industry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pointed Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Northville, MI
Never have I had my eyebrows waxed I. My life, and only pluck with pointed tweezers. No slanted tweezers have nearly the same precision! And this brand's doesn't bend and stop clamping together like others bend and can't grasp hairs from them being off centered and over or under bent over time.
Medium Brown
A solid pair of tweezers. I like using these specifically to get those little blunt hairs that are just growing back. It is best for those when your normal tweezers don't necessarily do the trick. I will probably purchase again when these become too dull.
Decatur, AL
These tweezers are made well. The package that I bought from Sephora also came with a brush an scissors. The value for me was good because it came with some many items. In my opinion they were made better than others that I have shopped in the past. I would recommend the product to others.
Black
Spokane , WA
These tweezers are like a bazillion times better than regular tweezers! They make tweeting your eyebrows so much easier! The pointed ends make it super easy to grab on to every hair and to actually get every hair the first time!
Dark Brown
Glenside, PA
Best tweezers of all time. i take eyebrow plucking very seriously and so i go for the best. i need tweezers with very fine tips and these definitely have it. they're able to grab every single hair specifically and i can get my brows shaped in under a few minutes.
Medium Brown
I am an avid tweezer lover. These are my ABSOLUTE, hands down favorite. They get individual hairs that are hard to single out. They are sharp enough to use daily and never miss. I don't know what I would use if these were not in my bag of goodies.
Red
Arlington , VA
While these are a solid, well made product, I really never have any use for it. I find it way easier to use Angled tweezers for all my eyebrow shaping, it's too hard to grab the hairs with such a small point
Strawberry Blonde
Joliet, IL
These pointy tweezers are amazing for those small eyebrow pieces that are small or are in hard to get areas. Definitely have this handy when fixing up my eyebrows on the nights that I go out !
Winterset, IA
These are amazing tweezers! The point is so helpful to get those hard to reach hairs. They are very heavy duty and they last a long time.
Dark Brown
When looking for a set of pointed tweezers, this is one of the best!! They are a great value and work really well!! Great for daily use!