SEPHORA COLLECTION Pin-Ups Bobby Pins Metallic uploaded by Veronica M.

BY SEPHORA #93 in Hair Ties & Clips

A pack of vibrant bobby pins for keeping your hair perfectly pretty. This set of 32 fun and functional hair pins will hold your hair however you like and add a dash of color in the process. The sleek, no-tug design is easy to use and comfortable to wear. Store them in your purse, gym bag, or travel case to ensure that you always keep fly away hairs at bay. see more...

Veronica M.
These Sephora Metallic Bobby Pins not only are practical but add a modern stylish mix to any hair style. They are inexpensive costing less then $10 and I love mixing and matching between the silver, gold, brown and black colors. They are ideal for keeping my short hair in place and I think they are the perfect addition to everyone's hair accessories stash.
Sandra L.
Rogersville , TN
These have slipped out of my hair. I use them to pull back my bangs while they are growing out. They do their intended purpose just slip out of my hair
Racquel C.
Walmart and Walgreens is better product than SEphora. It slips in your hair. Is not worth paying this $6 for this product.Will not purchase again.
Katya R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have thin hair so they work good for me . They do work good but they are the not the best. I like how they come in different colors too
Kyra H.
Lihue, HI
I love these bobby cute pins! they hold my hair in so tight and nicely. i also love all the variety of colors you can get!
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Bastante útiles para toda chica, además traen diferentes tonalidades lo cual es muy buenos. Y por último son muy comodas
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
Love these bobby pins for their look they are okay with holding the hair not the best ,would be better for thinner hair !
Jennifer K.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love these bobby pins! The colors are beautiful, and the bobby pins stay put in your hair. They worked great for me!
Jhooné B.
Mountain Home, AR
I mean..they're bobby pins. They do their job well. The colors are fine and they work like any other bobby pin would.
Hillary W.
Saraland, AL
Love these! Great colors with a great price! The grip is really good on the hair and holds it well.