BY SEPHORA #91 in Setting Spray

Finish:
✔ Radiant
✔ Natural

What it is:
An illuminating spray with a translucent base and subtle rose gold-colored micro pearls.

What it does:
The Perfection Mist Nude Glow creates a natural, sparkle-free, dewy sheen on the skin for an airbrushed finish. The warm glow flatters every skin tone for a youthful look that’s never glittery. Infused with instablend pigment technology, the mist delivers an even layer that does not need to be blended.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic.

This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a consumer study:
-100% of participants reported a luminous finish
-95% said the product feels lightweight and layers well over makeup
-90% experienced long wear

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, spritz over skin as the last step of your makeup routine—with no blending required.
-Shake well before use.
-Protect the hair and clothing, and hold the can six to eight inches away from the face.
-Apply light pressure to the nozzle and spray along the cheekbones.
-Allow one minute for the product to set.
-For added glamour, spray on the décolleté, arms, and legs.

Precautions:
-Avoid spraying in eyes.
-Contents under pressure—do not puncture or incinerate, even after use.
-Do not store at a temperature above 120 degrees.
-Do not use in an enclosed atmosphere.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Use only as directed.
-Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
-Keep away from any heat or flame.

Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Ethyl Trisiloxane, Butane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Canarium Indicum Seed Oil, Limonene.

About the Brand:

Kirsten C.
Morehead
This gives you a more of a glow from within highlight. The price is amazing, it’s usually on sale for 10 so try and snag it during then just to save some money. But the best way to apply is to spritz it on a beauty blender and then apply it to the high points of the face. Even on full glam days you can put a base powder high light down and then apply this to really take it to the next level.
sarah l.
potomac
I absolutely love this product. At first I got this my mistake because I thought it was a setting spray but it’s actually a nude glow spray. It’s very similar to a very natural highlight. You have to get the right angle and once you apply it, it looks like a very natural wet like glow. I am definitely buying this product again once I run out.
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
I have used many setting sprays with my combination skin and nothing, i mean nothing comes close to how this makes my skin not look oily! SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Nude Glow
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eyeing this for months but was scared it would have glitter or shimmer. I finally ordered it and am happy I did. It is so pretty and thankfully haven't noticed any glitter. It just leaves a pretty Rose Gold sheen. Gorgeous will def repurchase.
Leora T.
Magical secret glow product here. If you need a dewy finish to those high shimmer points of your face, this is it. I wish it weren’t aerosol bc I dab it on my hand and apply with fingers anyway. Other than that this is a great dupe for the Tatcha mist.
Erica L.
Hagerman, NM
Ok, so I was looking for something that gave me a dewy and glowing look and saw this in Sephora.
Let me start by saying I have a love/hate relationship with this product. There are days when I can lightly mist my face and get the exact look I want and then their are others where I want to scrub my whole face off and start over.
Here are reasons where I think the inconsistency comes in. The can is aerosol which normally doesn't bother me. However, if the nozzle is in the least bit clogged the product does not apply evenly and leaves spots on my face. This puts a somewhat glittery concentration in those spots and looks a little strange. Imagine glittery glowy dots on your face. Second, if I don't hold my hand at precisely the right length away from my face it can get really heavy really quick and it's not a great look then.
I will continue to work with the product but As I said.... love/hate relationship.
Tyra G.
I actually love this product! It's very unique. Gives a glossy, shiny look without being greasy or oily. Sprays out evenly and is the perfect touch for a natural look. Great for people with oily skin that want a dewy look without turning them into an oil slick lol Foils shadows and a great topper for highlighter. This product is very slept on. I highly recommend!! 👏
Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
I was browsing in Sephora a few weeks ago and came across this product. I watch a lot of beauty influencers on YouTube and was surprised that I never heard anyone mentioning this. I bought it ($20) and I can't believe how awesome this is. If you like a wet, dewy look this is the product for you. I love that it's an aerosol and comes in a 1.3 ounce can.
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
This spray has changed my highlighting game. Adding this on top of any of my cream and powder highlights have made me glow like I've never glowed before, without being super chunky or glittery. I have super dry skin and this makes me look like I descended from Heaven, but if you're oily at all you may not like this as I know many people who this has made look greasy. Less is more with this product.
Courtney C.
Evansville, IN
Does this have a really dewy finish?
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Is this kinda like a setting mist? I've never heard anyone talk about this product and would love to know more about it.
Hope C.
Has anyone else tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Nude Glow ??? I purchased it today and I'm in love!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I just ordered this. Does it have glitter in it? Im looking for a dewy look not shimmery. Would this work for that? Thank you in advance