BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An airbrush foundation with an ultrafine mist for flawless makeup results at home.

What it does:
Blur imperfections seamlessly and control shine for up to 10 hours with this satin-finish foundation. The weightless, micro-fine pigments of InstaBlend technology ensure color lays down smooth and seamless, so you can build to your desired coverage level—from light to full—for a flawless look every time. Mineral-rich red algae extract protects the skin from environmental stresses and helps smooth the skin for a soft-focus, airbrushed finish that lasts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This oil-free, extra fine mist is easy to apply, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well for five seconds before each use.
-Cover hair and clothes.
-Close eyes and hold can 10 inches away from face while pressing on nozzle and moving in circular motions.
-Blend with SEPHORA PRO Foundation Airbrush Brush #55.
-For lighter coverage, spray directly onto brush and blend in.
-For fuller coverage, spray six to eight inches away from face spraying in circular movements.
-Remove with soap, water, and a washcloth, or makeup remover.

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Hailey D.
Review for: Fawn - light with Yellow undertone more...
I absolutely love this product. It is better than any liquid foundation I have ever used. Sometimes when I put on foundation i go out into the sunlight and notice I look splotchy. This doesn’t make me look splotchy at all! The color matches my skin perfect to and doesn’t leave me looking orange. I spray this directly onto a brush and then work it onto my face. Some people spray directly onto face but then it ends up getting in your hair and that’s no fun.
Krysta K.
Review for: Medium - medium with Neutral undertone more...
i love this product! the color matches my skin perfectly and without any oxidation color change! it’s a lightweight feel but with medium to full (buildable) coverage! can use it as a quick spray on foundation or even spray it on a foundation brush, both ways give you even coverage! price isn’t bad for something that works so well and doesn’t oxidize! my new favorite
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL Foundation. Super simple to use - just spray all over and blend with a beauty blender for a FLAWLESS look! I wouldn't recommend using this if you have dry skin - it dries matte. Otherwise, it's super easy to do your contour and blush on right afterwards - no issues with blending at ALL. Last time I was at Sephora I think they only had 6 or 7 colors in all - that's definitely the only downside to this product. Hopefully they'll be expanding this line soon!
Danielle G.
Review for: Honey - medium with Neutral undertone more...
Perfect with my Asian skin. Nice coverage, long wearing. Looks great all day! Could ask for a better product for the price. Not too heavy or too light. Perfect during any season or occasion. Loved they way it felt all day long, 12+ hours of wearing and no touch ups needed.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I used to love this. The first few uses are great, but as you start to getting further down into the bottle it gets orange and heavier.
I love the concept but the quality has certainly gone down hill. It oxidizes badly.
I wore it for an 8 hr outdoor event, it wore off in odd splotches.
Sydney S.
Review for: Cream - light with Pink undertone more...
I bought this to compare to the Dior Airflash since it’s half the price and seems pretty similar. I use a damp beauty blender to apply and I noticed you need a lot more to get a nice coverage than you need for the Dior Airflash. It also has a tacky feeling on the skin and doesn’t feel like it stays put for as long? If you want to save the money and don’t mind putting in a little extra work to make it right, then I’d recommend this product!
Sky C.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Medium - medium with Neutral undertone more...
This is a quick pretty girl fix! Looks blended instantly, the color was a little darker for me but it still looked normal. Pros very easy to use, blends well. I️ would definitely buy this again. Changed my lifeq
paige l.
cooperstown
Review for: Fair - light with Neutral undertone, Light - light with Pink undertone more...
I love the way it goes on, it blends easily But just not the foundation for my skin type. It did give me some coverage however it did show fine lines and wrinkles. I would recommend this to girls who like a light weight and light coverage foundation.By overall it’s a great product❤️
esra m.
Wayne, NJ
I bought this as a dupe for the dior airflash foundation bc the dior one was burning a hole in my pocket these spray foundations dont last that long. I really like it. It's med coverage but buildable and looks natural. It's obv not as good as dior but it's a decent dupe
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Honey - medium with Neutral undertone more...
I have used this foundation for about two years. I really love how it looks because the coverage isn’t too heavy and is very light. However, it comes off easily for instance if I talk on the phone. I would recommend it for anyone looking for medium coverage and definitely use a setting spray and primer.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL
I just purchased this product after a recommendation. I have some questions. Can this be sprayed directly on the face? Is it better to use on a brush and what is the lasting effect, oily, matte, after a few hours?
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
What is the best way to apply this foundation? To your face then blend with a blush? Spray directly on the brush then blend on the face? Or the same questions but substitute the beauty blender instead of the brush?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
About how many applications will this do?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I heard some controversy from this product that it doesn't show up at all how much coverage dose it have
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I've never used an airbrush foundation, what's different about it??