BeautyFaceFace MakeupSephora
COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

Details:

What it is:
An airbrush foundation with an ultrafine mist for flawless makeup results at home.

What it does:
Blur imperfections seamlessly and control shine for up to 10 hours with this satin-finish foundation. The weightless, micro-fine pigments of InstaBlend technology ensure color lays down smooth and seamless, so you can build to your desired coverage level—from light to full—for a flawless look every time. Mineral-rich red algae extract protects the skin from environmental stresses and helps smooth the skin for a soft-focus, airbrushed finish that lasts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This oil-free, extra fine mist is easy to apply, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well for five seconds before each use.
-Cover hair and clothes.
-Close eyes and hold can 10 inches away from face while pressing on nozzle and moving in circular motions.
-Blend with SEPHORA PRO Foundation Airbrush Brush #55.
-For lighter coverage, spray directly onto brush and blend in.
-For fuller coverage, spray six to eight inches away from face spraying in circular movements.
-Remove with soap, water, and a washcloth, or makeup remover.

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

About the Brand:

Vorrei provarlo
Are airbrush foundation better than beauty sponge for natural high coverage?
How does it compare to Dior Airflash? (I’ve been using Dior a while and love it, but it’s pricey.)
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation!
Shaleen  Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Shaleen  Y.
Review for: Light - light with Pink undertone
I applied this by spraying onto a brush first. You do not need a lot of product! It is definitely full coverage. And a lot sprays out, even if it doesn’t seem like it. It dries down fast and not sticky. However, It is not transfer proof. I applied two coats because it felt so light that I just couldn’t tell if I needed more.. well, 2 coats is too much.. it slightly looked and felt cakey at that point. I would suggest staying with only one generous even coat. It felt very light and skin like. I didn’t feel the need for a setting powder or spray until I applied the 2nd coat. I like that it doesn’t look completely matte.. a little light still shines through, but it doesn’t look oily. Just a natural look. It did get stuck in my laugh lines.. but not nearly as bad as some other foundations, so I’ll accept that. I did not prime before I used this. So I’ll try next time. Price is great! Color match was perfect. It didn’t oxidize. Overall, this may be a top fav foundation for me… I think I would recommend! SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Nan C.
Review for: Medium - medium with Neutral undertone
This is a great lightweight, long lasting foundation. You can't even tell you're wearing foundation. The aerosol can is a good size and packaging simple. This cost between $20-$30 and I wish there was more product inside but I would say it's worth it for the amount of coverage you get.
Nicole I.
Review for: Fawn - light with Yellow undertone
I am obsessed with this foundation it is easy to blend and quick to put on. And honestly is just really cool that u can spray the foundation right onto your face. It gives full coverage it's light weight and doesn't look cakey. I only use this foundation I've literally been buying it for 3 years straight and still keep going back to it.
Megan S.
Wayne, OK
I was extremely surprised with how amazing this product was!!! It goes on evenly and pretty much fool proof!! It doesn't go on heavy and yet it still hides large pores and uneven skin tone. It has a nice finish and powder isn't even necessary and it's quick, easy, and reasonably priced!
Shannon  A.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Medium - medium with Neutral undertone
This airbrush foundation is a great alternative to the dior one. I was so excited to find that Sephora had one but they discontinued selling it in the store. It’s easy to use and made my face look flawless. My only complaint hence the 3 stars is I wished it lasted longer even with not using as an everyday foundation.
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Darla J.
I love this foundation. Before I would use Dior spray and liked also but the price was high. So went to Sephora and tryed this. And bought right away. Price great. Love the spray. Spray it on a beauty blender then blend which it does beautifully. Good coverage but not to heavy. Covers my discoloration blemish and eye circles. Love and will continue to buy.
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Fair - light with Neutral undertone
Sephora’s Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation is perfect for photo shoots. You can apply this with it without a primer or any layers of foundation and it will look smooth and actually airbrushes. I would suggest you shave off the little fine hairs because this spray will accentuate them. Another thing to note is this product is not intended for ling term wear. If you have an event this is perfect, just not for everyday.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Cream - light with Pink undertone
I was a bit hesitant about trying airbrush foundations, until I tried the Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation. It is super lightweight and the coverage is excellent. I have oily skin and it didn't leave my skin shiny at all. I would definitely buy it again and recommended to others.
Lauren P.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Medium - medium with Neutral undertone
I was super excited to try this and unfortunately it sprayed on extremely cakey and the color was more of an orange. SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Purchased at: JCPenney
Review for: Honey - medium with Neutral undertone
I love it covers blemishes and impurities on the skin is perfect and completely recommend this product

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
il y a un an
Sarah C. il y a un an
I’ve have it and I’m definitely impressed. I have dry skin so I can’t speak to how it’ll do with oily but I’ll say it def looked good and didn’t emphasize texture/dry patches.