BY SEPHORA #1 in Spray Foundation

Details:

What it is:
An airbrush foundation with an ultrafine mist for flawless makeup results at home.

What it does:
Blur imperfections seamlessly and control shine for up to 10 hours with this satin-finish foundation. The weightless, micro-fine pigments of InstaBlend technology ensure color lays down smooth and seamless, so you can build to your desired coverage level—from light to full—for a flawless look every time. Mineral-rich red algae extract protects the skin from environmental stresses and helps smooth the skin for a soft-focus, airbrushed finish that lasts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This oil-free, extra fine mist is easy to apply, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well for five seconds before each use.
-Cover hair and clothes.
-Close eyes and hold can 10 inches away from face while pressing on nozzle and moving in circular motions.
-Blend with SEPHORA PRO Foundation Airbrush Brush #55.
-For lighter coverage, spray directly onto brush and blend in.
-For fuller coverage, spray six to eight inches away from face spraying in circular movements.
-Remove with soap, water, and a washcloth, or makeup remover.

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

About the Brand:

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation1 Answers
  • Is this foundation full coverage??1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this foundation? To your fa...3 Answers
Faith H.
I have a shopping problem that is 75% cosmetics. Therefore, I have pretty much tried every foundation under the sun. Having eczema and dry skin, it was really hard to find a foundation that was giving enough coverage to cover the red as well as hide the flaky skin and/or be hydrating enough that I would have to worry. I first saw the review for this foundation on "itsjudytime" on YouTube 4 years ago and I have been using it ever since! Let me be clear, I do not use/apply it the way they instructed. I use a beautyblender and in my opinion, that's the only way to do it. The color options are limited so I usually mix Fawn with Medium and it's a perfect mix. To apply, I first wash my face with cleanser, then put my lotion or cream, then apply primer, and finally apply the foundation. The foundation goes on a little streaky at first and doesn't look even but once it dries, it's FLAWLESS. I can't even begin to describe how clean my face looks. I wouldn't go as far as to say it looks like my skin, but it does look like a very high end foundation is on my face. I am not giving it 5 stars however, because it does not ALWAYS look flawless. My face must always be freshly washed and lotion-ed before putting on this foundation otherwise, it feels dry. Other than that, I'd recommend this to anyone.
Kalia L.
I love this foundation. I sometime would stop using it and try something new but always come back to it. The reason why I love it is because this Fawn shade is so perfect to my skin tone. It's the perfect shade for me. It also apply nicely. I like to spray it to my face and buff it out with a stipling brush but sometime that can be a bit messy. If you don't want to do that then maybe spray it into the back of your hand and then apply it. The finish does end up looking for airbrush. This is a great dupe for the Dior airbrush foundation.The coverage is medium and very buildable. It does tend to oxidize throughout the day though so that's why it lost one star for me. However, this is still one of my favorite foundation and would recommend it. You can find it at Sephora, of course. And I would say it's affordable compare to some over foundations.
Hailey D.
I absolutely love this product. It is better than any liquid foundation I have ever used. Sometimes when I put on foundation i go out into the sunlight and notice I look splotchy. This doesn’t make me look splotchy at all! The color matches my skin perfect to and doesn’t leave me looking orange. I spray this directly onto a brush and then work it onto my face. Some people spray directly onto face but then it ends up getting in your hair and that’s no fun.
Kristin Ann S.
I looooove this fdtn! It’s perfect for oily skin. It doesn’t enlarge pores nor get shiny, is noncomedogenic & waterproof!. My Sephora never has my colors in stock. I can do fawn bit I prefer medium. I had it in a Sephora makeover so that’s how I know which color is “mine.” I recently ordered it from Sephora dot com so I have been thru 5 or 6 cans of this or more I just love this. You wish you all could use this 😃 I’ve never tried dior.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
I really liked this product because it was comparable to the Dior Airflash foundation. It literally is the perfect dupe without breaking the bank. Do not spray the product on the face spray the product on a brush and buff into the skin. That way you will not get any product on your clothes or in your hair. You will thank me when you wear white and want to use a spray foundation
Krysta K.
i love this product! the color matches my skin perfectly and without any oxidation color change! it’s a lightweight feel but with medium to full (buildable) coverage! can use it as a quick spray on foundation or even spray it on a foundation brush, both ways give you even coverage! price isn’t bad for something that works so well and doesn’t oxidize! my new favorite
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I bought this because I heard it’s similar to the dior version but I didn’t really like it! When I sprayed it on my face, it got all over my hair and clothes. It was super super cold when it came out. I even tried putting it on my hand first but I feel like that defeats the purpose of this kind of foundation
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL Foundation. Super simple to use - just spray all over and blend with a beauty blender for a FLAWLESS look! I wouldn't recommend using this if you have dry skin - it dries matte. Otherwise, it's super easy to do your contour and blush on right afterwards - no issues with blending at ALL. Last time I was at Sephora I think they only had 6 or 7 colors in all - that's definitely the only downside to this product. Hopefully they'll be expanding this line soon!
Danielle G.
Claremore, OK
Perfect with my Asian skin. Nice coverage, long wearing. Looks great all day! Could ask for a better product for the price. Not too heavy or too light. Perfect during any season or occasion. Loved they way it felt all day long, 12+ hours of wearing and no touch ups needed.
Kenzie M.
Olathe
This is my FAVORITE foundation at the moment. I'm always looking for the perfect foundation and I always reach for this one when I want to look flawless and I want my base to last all day. I get really oily in my T-zone and this foundation doesn't look gross by the end of the day (which is rare). I definitely have to set it, as I do with all my foundations, but I love how airbrushed it looks and it still looks skin-like while also providing a nice medium coverage. I think this will be my foundation pick for my wedding day. :)
Tiffany S.
North Miami, FL
I just purchased this product after a recommendation. I have some questions. Can this be sprayed directly on the face? Is it better to use on a brush and what is the lasting effect, oily, matte, after a few hours?
Shannon K.
Mason, MI
What is the best way to apply this foundation? To your face then blend with a blush? Spray directly on the brush then blend on the face? Or the same questions but substitute the beauty blender instead of the brush?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
About how many applications will this do?
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I heard some controversy from this product that it doesn't show up at all how much coverage dose it have
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I've never used an airbrush foundation, what's different about it??

back