13 colors available

BY SEPHORA

An airbrush foundation with an ultrafine mist for flawless makeup results at home. Blur imperfections seamlessly and control shine for up to 10 hours with this satin-finish foundation. The weightless, micro-fine pigments of InstaBlend technology ensure color lays down smooth and seamless, so you can build to your desired coverage level-from light to full-for a flawless look every time. Mineral-rich red algae extract protects the skin from environmental stresses and helps smooth the skin for a soft-focus, airbrushed finish that lasts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free, extra fine mist is easy to apply, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. see more...

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation1 Answers
  • Im an NC 40 in Mac.. I really want to try this. What shade would I ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation feel heavy or more light weight after a period...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
saylor b.
saylor b.
I have been in the hunt for a new foundation that I love and this is it! I am a foundation junkie so I am always buying new foundations. I love this especially for summer. Even though it has good coverage it does not feel heavy at all on my skin. I like to apply by spraying on my face and using a beauty blender to blend any areas that need it. I love how airbrushed it makes my skin look and it covers up any blemishes and acne scars that I have. I also like to use a darker shade as a light weight bronzer when I don't want to layer on powder. I have dry skin but I feel like this foundation could work with other skin types as well. I would definitely give this a try!
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
San Antonio , TX
This is my holy grail foundation! This is either my third or fourth time repurchasing it! I first purchased this foundation when I was searching for a long-lasting and flawless foundation for prom. And ever since then I was hooked and never stopped using it! This foundation gives a flawless finish and is incredibly easy to apply. This has decreased my foundation routine significantly! I use a stippling brush to blend and it literally takes like a minute to apply. Great wear and can't say enough about this product. Also I heard it was a dupe for the Dior airbrush foundation and for less than half the price, there's nothing stopping you from trying this out!
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Medium
I tried this as a joke but it is seriously amazing! This is the first thing I've ever tried from the Sephora line and my whole perspective about it has changed. When I usually wear liquid foundation, it comes out a bit streaky or ends up feeling heavy and eventually giving me breakouts. I've been using this spray foundation for a few months and it's SO easy to apply, and always looks flawless. I spray it around my face and use a damp real techniques beauty sponge to blend. I tried spraying it onto the sponge and a brush and then applying but I feel that spraying directly onto the face has the best effect blending-wise.

Just purchased my second bottle!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Review for: Cream
I'm giving this product 5 stars because it's the only foundation that works on my acne filled face and that's saying a lot because I've been through hell and back with finding makeup. This color in particular is super light and because of that it isn't going to cover the red as much as it should. If you go one shade darker than this which is the one I usually use and apply it with a specific airbrush brush it will work. This product is expensive but it's worth every penny because you can't put a price on happiness. I would highly recommend this to acne sufferers. I've also noticed no change in my breakouts while using this product.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Las Vegas, NV
I was seriously in need of a new foundation and wanted to try out of my comfort zone. The tester sprayed out nicely and blended well. The cashier raved about this product and how it was her favorite so I bought it. I found out its extremely hard to get full coverage on your face. I have tried spraying into the cap and beauty blender but it's more work than worth. I've just been using this to help even out my neck and chest after applying a different foundation on my face. The formula is soft and almost velvet like but I do notice a bit of a separation a few hours in. Bottom line - get something else.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
BENSENVILLE, IL
I truly LOVE this product. It gives me a nice airbrushed look that is long lasting. The color I got is a tad to light so I want to get a shade darker and maybe mix then to make my own custom color. Only reason why I didn't give it five stars is because my spray nozzle is not working now! I'm half way through the bottle and I cannot get more product out. I think I'm going to take it back to Sephora for a new one. I did nothing weird to it. If I didn't like the product so much I'd probably give it less stars since it broke :-(
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Let's face it, I almost always start off by saying, while shopping at Sephora. When am I NOT shopping at Sephora. From now on I will start off with, "and today I went HAM" and needlessly grabbed. So Today's run happened to include The Sephora Perfection mist Airbrush foundation. Now this just so happens to be a repurchase for me. The reason being is because I LOVE this stuff! It's perfect. What it is as described by Sephora is an airbrush foundation with an ultrafine mist for flawless makeup at home.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Cream
I love this foundation. I'm personally a dancer so I use this for my stage make-up. The coverage is buildable and can go from medium to full coverage. The only problem I have is the drying time of it. I wish it would dry a little quicker. The reason being is that it leaves some streaks and I know it was definitely not my brush. Over all, I would recommend this to people who are only going to use it as stage make-up or anywhere where people aren't going to look at you too close.
Risa L.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
I love this foundation! I discovered it as I was choosing new makeup for my college graduation and I initial chose a much more expensive brand then this was suggested. I love the fact that it goes on super light and I am able to build as needed ( but I like it light) and I find that it lasts so long I only buy it twice per year. Also, it lasts throughout the day which is fantastic. It has never caused any irritation to my sensitive skin either
Linda K.
Linda K.
Spring Valley, CA
My roommate gave me hers because it was too dark for her. I now use it almost every time I do my makeup! It's very easy to apply and I use my blending brush to make sure I get it all nicely. I recommend this foundation to those who like liquid foundation. It's quick and has pretty good coverage! And it's not that pricey either ! I'm sill exploring makeup products and can't wait to try everything in sephora, and the brands they carry !
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL
I just purchased this product after a recommendation. I have some questions. Can this be sprayed directly on the face? Is it better to use on a brush and what is the lasting effect, oily, matte, after a few hours?
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Will this last longer than 12 hours??
Pebbles D.
Pebbles D.
Pomona, CA
Does this foundation feel heavy or more light weight after a period of time?
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I heard some controversy from this product that it doesn't show up at all how much coverage dose it have
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I've never used an airbrush foundation, what's different about it??