SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body Medium/Deep 3.8 oz uploaded by Amie A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body Medium/Deep 3.8 oz uploaded by Carolyn C.
2 colors available

BY SEPHORA

An instant airbrush bronzing spray for face and body. Get an immediate sunkissed glow for spring. This long-wearing water- and transfer-resistant spray creates an instant airbrushed tint. The microfine dispersal allows for even application and quick dry down so you can build color to your desired shade. It is safe for both face and body and is made with an oil-free formula. see more...

lisa G.
lisa G.
Guyton, GA
Review for: Light
Got this as a birthday present. Made me look orange would not recommend this product
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I use this as my actual bronzer in the Summer. I spray it on a brush and bronze my face and neck. It lasts forever if you're using it the way that I do. I wouldn't recommend using any type of bronzing spray on your entire face or body
Amie A.
Amie A.
Review for: Light
I'm trying this bronzaye from @Sephora it shows instantly on my skin. I'm so far so good happy with this I'll be posting my beautiful tan as I get darker.